Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather not talking **** because he is afraid to lose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    tell me 1 time after a fight floyd has never not gave his opponent credit ?
    tell me 1 time floyd has never thank god for all his blessings..
    tell me 1 time floyd has not mention how much he loves his family and kids?

Floyd is a humble dude. He just knows what sell when it comes to promoting a fight.

That doesnt change the fact that he is a humble dude.
    Aint saying he doesnt give props...............but no way is he a humble fighter................imo

Comment

Maybe he's just bored of it. Unless it's reallllllll funny it does get boring.

Comment

I think its 1 of 2 things. His dad is back and you know his father has always been critical of the way Floyd acts so maybe he told him that being the villan is not the way you want to be rememberd. 2 is that he just likes JMM because the Mexican is one of the few guys who has always showed Floyd mad respect. It was the same with Floyd-Tszyu

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
          Right cos that's a normal thing to happen to someone who is 30+ and father of 4.

We are not talking about a teenager, the guy is a grown up.
          Yes but it would not be easy living in his world I would think mind boggles when you think about it , not just a normal 30+ with kids , anyway I hope it sticks he is more like a champion like this than mouthing off .

Comment

Floyd will give credit after the fight but be the bad guy b4. Marquez will not be as easy as suspected!!

Comment

i remember he said he had a charity event during the 24.7 vs oscar but they didnt wanna show it because they were trying to be the villian even more then he really was. I'm sure hes a good guy

Comment

Working...
              X