No announcement yet.

How do you talk to a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Can't be scared of getting rejected, you gotta let go of that pride when it comes to approaching women, shouldn't be hurt by a female rejecting you and it shouldn't make you feel inferior because it happens to everyone, but the more women you approach the better are your chances due to main 2 reasons: 1) you get more confidence and more experience, something u can only get by actually talking to women you don't know, can't train in front of a mirror for that 2) the law of averages, no matter how bad your game is or how ugly you are there's always this 5% minimum chance that some female might like you, so out of a 100 females, there should be at least 5 who wouldn't reject you, at least not at the first sight/conversation.

In the back of your mind you should know that single females that go out are actually looking to be approached, they might act like they're not, they might act like they're hard to get, but that's what they go out for; to be approached, complimented, maybe chased and made to fall for someone. And believe me nowadays in this pörn generation, women get approached much less than they used to be, so the level of desperation among the females is now much higher than it used to be. Plus, the more you hesitate the harder it will be.
    Great insight. You're a winner.

How do I stop hesitating? Although girls smile at me and say "hi" to me in a feminine voice, deep down in my heart and soul I don't believe they really like me.

Girls have complimented me on my height, but inside I feel like a small man. No matter what they tell me I don't believe it. I strongly believe that I am not good enough for a woman.
    Last edited by punchr; 05-23-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Girls smile at me and come up to me and talk to me, but once they start talking to me they realize how insecure I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        This guy does....

Yup.

He gets pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          also, ask yourself. if you were a woman and saw yourself coming at you, would you give yourself the time of day ?

This is great advice.

Comment

Working...
          X