Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impeachment....Battle to get there first..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeachment....Battle to get there first..

Who do you think will get impeached first?......or removed from power.

1) Rahs-PUTIN of RUSSIA
    2) Nickolas MADURO of VENEZUEAL
    3) Donald TRUMP of U.S.A.
    4) Roderigo DUTERTE of Philipine
    5) Jacob ZUMA of South Africa
    6) Reccep Tayip ERDOGAN of TURKEY
    7) Bashar al ASSad of SYRIA

-MEGA- of BoxingScene

Comment

I'll put my bet on Edrogan of Turkey. Putin is going nowhere, don't know much about Venezuelan, Dutarte is strange but not much of a threat outside Filipino drug dealers, Trump would take forever to go through the proceedings, US and Russia would fight over Assad, basically leaving us with the Turk.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        -MEGA- of BoxingScene
        Thats ****ed up, -jose-.

Big Pun sucks!

Comment

I think it's going to be President Trump

Comment

Erdogan has "reformed" his government in ways that make it practically impossible to remove him without a coup. The catastrophic failure of the most recent attempt (whether real or staged) buys him a few years.

Trump's enemies in the corporate media and deep state are in powerful synchronicity but his enemies in the opposition party are comically inept, fickle and divided. There will be an attempt to impeach him and reelection will be extremely difficult, but I believe he will survive his term and be looked upon favorably by historians. The biggest concern is all of the takedowns on his subordinates which may leave him alone in a room full of people who are there just to stall/obstruct.

Despite being the current scapegoat of the American far-left, Putin is well liked in Russia and his extended presidency has improved Russia by most metrics. He will likely be involved in Russian politics until his death -- the larger question is what will happen afterwards? The communists are still pretty marginalized. The nationalist right has a "frenemy" relationship with the current administration. Will Russia be inherited by western liberals and spiral into another third-world horror story? Or will the pathetic fate of western Europe push them in a more Chinese direction?

Assad is Syria's only option for now. The "moderate rebels" have mostly defected to Al-Nusra/ISIS, who would crush them in a showdown without the government playing unwilling referee. We can't completely excuse the heavy-handedness of his rule but we can now see why it may have been necessary considering how many of the fake secular opposition owed allegiance to foreign Islamists.

Zuma's government is probably the biggest mess on this list but they haven't yet dried up their main resource; the white minority who are blamed for literally everything. Only when they've depleted that resource can we be sure of a revolt against the government, because that's the sole reason it exists.

Short-term it's Madur or Duterte. They are both geographically isolated from key allies and behaving very recklessly, playing the short game of blatant purges rather than carefully securing themselves.

I would say Maduro soonest because his people are suffering in a less abstract, more "we need food" way.
            Last edited by ////; 03-31-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I doubt it will be Maduro of Venezuela.

The Supreme Court there, which is stacked with Chavez/Maduro judges, just stripped the Venezuelan Congress (the only political opposition and check on Maduro) of all power.

They are a de facto dictatorship as we speak, and dictators don't get impeached.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I would say Maduro soonest because his people are suffering in a less abstract, more "we need food" way.
                Yes, but they were disarmed by Chavez a few years ago. They can suffer to the ends of the earth, but they have no way to get rid of Maduro.

An unarmed populace isn't getting rid of a dictator. Ain't gonna happen.

Look at the old Eastern Bloc nations. People waited in bread lines for decades in front of empty stores and they did nothing because they had no means to enact change. The were a disarmed populace too.

Comment

given what i read about Venezuela recently, i'd wager maduro.

erdogan is a close second but he's more or less a dictator so it wouldn't be by impeachment. more likely assassination by the US/EU. he's playing his cards right by cozying up to Russia but it's only a matter of time before he gets gaddafi'd.

putin is a national treasure at this point so i don't see it happening.

duterte is quite popular in his country too. most people support his war on drugs there. antagonizing the US isn't good for his health though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Yes, but they were disarmed by Chavez a few years ago. They can suffer to the ends of the earth, but they have no way to get rid of Maduro.

An unarmed populace isn't getting rid of a dictator. Ain't gonna happen.

Look at the old Eastern Bloc nations. People waited in bread lines for decades in front of empty stores and they did nothing because they had no means to enact change. The were a disarmed populace too.
                    Some people hope to make America a disarmed populace, although I can't imagine there being any correlation...

Comment

Working...
                    X