Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Jacobs - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You'd support Jacobs if he were a White American.

That's what I'm saying...and you know it's true.
    Dude I'm not white, Im latino. I root for GGG because he is a great fighter. Jacobs is a good fighter but based on what I've seen I just don't see how he beats GGG. Nothing to do with race. I even root for Deontae Wilder even though he fights sloppy sometimes and I get mad and call him a bum when he does but thats just how I am.

Comment

Why you riding with him so hard doe...????
      He ain't one of your raza

Do you want him to steal your girl or something?

If Jacobs were a white American your oily ass would be waving the US flag like Iwo Jima
      Okay, that **** was funny right there!

Comment

I could understand your nut-hugging if his name were Gennedy Gomez or Gennedy Gonzalez.

You jock that mofo like he's one of your own.
        So what are you saying, that you can be a nuthugger as long the fighter is "one of your own", but otherwise it's not acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          He was.

That's Gassiev. Karo trains in Germany, thats why I was surprised lol

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
            That's Gassiev. Karo trains in Germany, thats why I was surprised lol
            Lol, Karo Murat, Murat Gassiev, it was confusing to me. But Gassiev is the guy. When you corrected me I was like damn I ****ed up.

Comment

I wonder if they are testing for Herpes? GEE looks to be in an outbreak

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                Dude I'm not white, Im latino. I root for GGG because he is a great fighter. Jacobs is a good fighter but based on what I've seen I just don't see how he beats GGG. Nothing to do with race. I even root for Deontae Wilder even though he fights sloppy sometimes and I get mad and call him a bum when he does but thats just how I am.
                I already knew that.

If Jacobs were white....you as a Latino....would be riding with Jacobs.

That's how ya'll are.

A Black guy could be fighting Donald Trump....and you mofos would be pulling for Trump

That's how ya'll are.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  Okay, that **** was funny right there!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    So what are you saying, that you can be a nuthugger as long the fighter is "one of your own", but otherwise it's not acceptable?
                    I'm saying EVERYBODY supports their own...but it's only issue when Blacks do it.

why is that?

Comment

Can u catch herpes in a boxing match?? Team Jacobs needs to investigate

Comment

Working...
                      X