Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If You Look at Khan Too Long - He Will Fall Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
    most fans wanna see him fight Crawford? the poll speaks for itself. Pac gave the people what they wanted. besides the fight might be in Dubai, makes no sense to fight Bud now. Khan is the perfect opponent and the people chose him.
    Crawford will beat Manny up pretty bad at this stage, so khan is a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
      That's why your son Floyd Mayweather Jr ducked khan on two occasions? lol idiot.
      Oh god...so now Floyd ducked khan???? Now THAT'S amusing.

Comment

I'm not mad at that comment! LMAO

Comment

That's why your son Floyd Mayweather Jr ducked khan on two occasions? lol idiot.
          dude....Put the crack pipes down.

what you MEANT to say was, Khan has been ducking Brook...for all of the last 3 years if not more.

IDIOT

Comment

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
            dude....Put the crack pipes down.

what you MEANT to say was, Khan has been ducking Brook...for all of the last 3 years if not more.

IDIOT
            Hmm...So Floyd didn't hold a poll by the fans to decide his next opponent which Khan won comfortably yet he fought Maidana instead? How he chose to fight Berto over Khan despite the fact Khan agreed and signed everything Mayweather asked for?

Who is Brook?

Comment

Hmm...So Floyd didn't hold a poll by the fans to decide his next opponent which Khan won comfortably yet he fought Maidana instead? How he chose to fight Berto over Khan despite the fact Khan agreed and signed everything Mayweather asked for?

Who is Brook?
              The minute Khan was leaked as a potential opponent for Floyd everyone sh.it on the idea. Yourself included probably. I remember all the threads and so do you. So you don't get to play stupid years later.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  not sure if he'll get the last laugh when he 50 and eating food through a straw while babbling incoherently though.
                  Lol.....He makes no sense now.Khan is the most overrated fighter out there and again goes in to a money fight he has no right to be in.This time it's based on an easy night for Manny rather than a real fight with Crawford and sold on the sparring at Freddy's.Khan is boxings whore and hated by millions his Pakistani twitter fans vote for him in polls but haven't a penny to back him as it's shown free there.

The day that Khan f.ucks off i'll crack a bottle of bubbly ...hate everything about ole glass jaw......and believe me i've tried!

Comment

Khan got more vote on twitter so he deserve the fight, smh. Let's go brittish fans, you got him a paycheck.

But it's understandable anyway that he won't fight Crawford. I bet PAcquiao will take only the easy fights and then retire by the end of the year, its' okay, his career was great, he does not want to ruin it by getting completely outclassed by Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                      most fans wanna see him fight Crawford? the poll speaks for itself. Pac gave the people what they wanted. besides the fight might be in Dubai, makes no sense to fight Bud now. Khan is the perfect opponent and the people chose him.
                      manny will fight TC before he retired for good. i dont know why people keep insisting that pac is ducking. if you know how arum works, then you know this fight will happen. pac can still make good money if match with the right opponent and arum knows this, so why rush and put 2 of his best fighters together?

Comment

Working...
                      X