Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Flattering For Brook That Pacquiao is Khan's Warm-Up Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan is one up on Brook with his pay days and he's getting major exposure by fighting Canelo and Manny in back to back fights. Although Kell did get the GGG fight it came at the steep cost of a broken eye socket which could potentially hurt him in the future. They just need to move on from Khan and let Brook create his own legacy instead of chasing down Amir Khan year after year. Kell should focus on beating Spence and then trying to unify with either Lamont Peterson or the winner of the Garcia and Thurman fight.

Comment

Khan is cashing out . If he loses you won't ever see him box again.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Hearn needs to let go

Khan once again outsmarted him
        Getting lucky isn't outsmarting someone.

Comment

Pacquiao-Khan wasn't even a thought nevermind a discussion a few weeks ago. Pacquiao was all set to fight Horn. It wasn't until the UAE offer and Pacquiao posting a poll on twitter that the Pacquiao-Khan talk begun. The Khan fans want to act like Khan planned this all along and he didn't duck Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Lol....Glass jaw would have changed his name rather than have to fight Brook..

BUT even the older,slower,smaller and lighter Manny will hammer him and then we'll hear just how nearly forty year old Manny (that don't want to know Crawford) is back to his prime years.......

........ole glass jaw.
            What's the matter?? Brook has been upstaged once again? Khan has snatched the lime light from brook and hearn once again? You know what's the funniest point about all this is? it's the fact that even if Khan does get knocked the **** out by Manny, he would still take 70% against the bum Brook..lol that burns you doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              What's the matter?? Brook has been upstaged once again? Khan has snatched the lime light from brook and hearn once again? You know what's the funniest point about all this is? it's the fact that even if Khan does get knocked the **** out by Manny, he would still take 70% against the bum Brook..lol that burns you doesn't it?
              Manny like Khan is looking at his soon to be pension .....no problem.The only one that is going to be upstaged is Khan.This time by a smaller ,older, lighter and maybe slower fighter.The only real fight here is Brook v Spence ...it sounds to me like that burns you ....doesn't it.........lol

Comment

Seems like it got moved to a later date so Kell can boil down to 147.
                Khan will never fight Brook. That's very clear to me. It's not about being scared either. I think it's just a personal beef between them and Khan won't risk losing to a man he hates.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Pacquiao-Khan wasn't even a thought nevermind a discussion a few weeks ago. Pacquiao was all set to fight Horn. It wasn't until the UAE offer and Pacquiao posting a poll on twitter that the Pacquiao-Khan talk begun. The Khan fans want to act like Khan planned this all along and he didn't duck Brook.
                  You are right, Amir in fact would find it difficult to plan a trip to the fridge.He gets paid for playing the fall guy who everyone with any sense hates and he may do ok for a couple of rounds but is really no threat with his low IQ in and out the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
                    Seems like it got moved to a later date so Kell can boil down to 147.
                    Khan will never fight Brook. That's very clear to me. It's not about being scared either. I think it's just a personal beef between them and Khan won't risk losing to a man he hates.
                    I get this but Khan has thrown away ....to date what would have been his biggest career payday...twice .That tells me he knows what we know.

If it was just this personal beef I would bang him out laugh at him and take his money.....I think Smoking Joe and the likes would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      Khan is cashing out . If he loses you won't ever see him box again.
                      Good for him!

I guess that is why it is called PRIZE FIGHTING!!

Comment

Working...
                      X