Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cornelius Bundrage Back in the Mix, Aims To 'Shock The World'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cornelius Bundrage Back in the Mix, Aims To 'Shock The World'

Cornelius Bundrage was victorious late Saturday night, stopping Sergio Gomez at the Ford Community Center in Dearborn, Michigan. With the win, Bundrage improves to 35-6, 20 KOs. Gomez, who resides in Managua, Nicaragua, drops to 20-21, 16 KOs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he looked good

Comment

K9 stop before one of these young lions turn you into dog food.
      You achieved wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      More than any soul thought was possible, stop with the delusions.
      Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 01-09-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I think we found Lara's next opponent.

Comment

He beat a guy coming off a loss, with a .500 record and only a 40% KO ratio.

Nah, man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              He beat a guy coming off a loss, with a .500 record and only a 40% KO ratio.

Nah, man.
              He was also a man who came up like 3 weight classes. I guess when you're the A-Side, you can do that. lol

Comment

@ LarryX....

but so true. Hang em up K9

Comment

He's gonna trow a jab?

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
                    He was also a man who came up like 3 weight classes. I guess when you're the A-Side, you can do that. lol
                    A jr middleweight six rounder vs a guy whose last fight (a loss!) was at 130?

And THAT makes him ready?

See, I can only dream of having access to the narcotics some of these guys take regularly...

Comment

Working...
                    X