Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White on Rousey KO Loss: She's Devastated, People Were Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's literately the modern Royce Gracie. She came up during the dark ages and never evolved like the other fighters around her. IMO her greatest service is the same as Royce's; the exposure of mixed martial arts.

Comment

Cry me a river.

Can't act like a c0cky b*tch and expect sympathy when you start getting your ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        She use to be the boxing tards beacon of hope, around the time she was hype on fighting men/Mayweather.
        That was one of the most disgraceful debates I've ever seen on NSB. The idea that Ronda ****ing Rousey stood any chance in a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. makes me think some people here don't actually watch boxing. And if they do, they literally know nothing about fighting or the human body.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          she beat every top contender in the division for years. i don't remember broner doing that.
          She got ktfo by the two best fighters that she's faced too. I don't remember that happening to Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Where do you see Ronda Rousey in a year from now? https://vine.co/v/edpuKTPIT0e
            Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Drunk as hell like I am she made her money. She is done.

Green K for da sig

Comment

enough of the sweet talking...I heard they're still picking up glass at the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                After that loss and sucker punch he took the loss so hard he went on to kill Max Kellerman's brother. Now he's hiding out in prison for the rest of his life
                LOL & you keep trying. Yea I'd say those are two different situations, but keep going if you must.

Comment

I remember watching this at the bar and since I don't really follow UFC I was going to root for Ronda for purely superficial reason, because Nunez just looks evil but than I saw this dude who was Ronda fanboy doing cringy fanboy **** and all of the sudden I switched sides because I wanted to see his soul crushed. Seeing fanboys soul absolutely crushed was the highlight of my evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                    She's literately the modern Royce Gracie. She came up during the dark ages and never evolved like the other fighters around her. IMO her greatest service is the same as Royce's; the exposure of mixed martial arts.
                    I've been hearing a few cats saying this & I don't disagree. Sure we are a few decades into the UFC, but the womans side of things isn't as advanced as the mens side despite woman being involved in MMA well before the UFC added their womens divisions.

And I definitely feel like when its all said & done Ronda will be viewed in a similar way as Royce in MMA & be seen as a pioneer of sorts.

Comment

she beats guys in sparring they said...

Comment

Working...
                      X