No announcement yet.

Enough of the debate, Nate Diaz fans should thank Mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    A fanboy resorting to this shit when in fact Bendo really embarassed Nate at that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      A fanboy resorting to this shit when in fact Bendo really embarassed Nate at that fight.
      You do realize that Nate ain't my boy right? That's Kap, the only people I blindly nuthug are Vitor Belfort and Andrei Arlovski... And both of them are kinda irrelevant now.

Acting like your argument is on such a highground by repeatedly calling me a fanboy lolol.

MAN IM SUCH A CUCK NOW, LED really got me there guys!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          You do realize that Nate ain't my boy right? That's Kap, the only people I blindly nuthug are Vitor Belfort and Andrei Arlovski... And both of them are kinda irrelevant now.

Acting like your argument is on such a highground by repeatedly calling me a fanboy lolol.

MAN IM SUCH A CUCK NOW, LED really got me there guys!
          I dunno who your nuthugging. The fact is when I said that bendo fought a street thug in main event, your response is a common stereotypical meme. Dont be like Georges, hijo.

Comment

McGregor came with a game plan and executed it to perfection, on the other hand Diaz’s game plan didn’t.

Comment

The smart bettors went with MCGregor ,this really wasnt all that difficult to see two different skill sets and two completely different resumes . One has a couple of L's and the other has many.

MCGregor is the best p4p fighter he could adapt to 170 given enough time ,though at 155 i would say hes for sure the best champion ever only non fans would try and argue that.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-22-2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X