• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Juan .

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Found this quote very interesting:

"Let’s face it, there aren’t many bona-fide stars with crossover name recognition who campaign below featherweight. (That’s the reason THE RING went with Marquez as Fighter of the Year for 2012 instead of Donaire. JMM is an established legend who knocked out a superstar. Personally, I agree with the BWAA’s choice of Donaire as Fighter of the Year.") -Doug Fischer
      I agree with that. This is also why I say Donaire will never be P4P #1. It doesn't matter if he deserves it, fighting in the less meaningful midget divisions always loses fighters points.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        not shocked at all...anyways , it's the BWAA's ray robinson foty award that matters anyways ...

ring mag has floyd foty twice but he's only viewed a once foty.. no biggie , it's just a matter of a mexican givin it to a fellow mexican...
        That's just stupid. But coming from you it's not surprising.

Comment

• Last edited by UTEP; 02-01-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Have no problem with Marquez winning the award, he'd be my pick over Donaire. He fought an ATG and won in a manner that is simply remarkable.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

is that the WBO "big boy" belt?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  is that the WBO "big boy" belt?

Yessir!!!! It was supposed to be a nice little gift to Pacquiao from the WBO but Marquez came through and pissed on their party.

Comment

• Marquez definitely deserved it over Donaire.

Comment

• Nonito was clearly the FOTY
                      people give him too much flak for a close fight with Mathebula
                      Marquez did deserve KO of the yr and maybe FOTY for Pac though

Comment

Working...
                      X