En tu chamba supervisas a otros???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    you guys should bring back the big foot pizza. That was awesome
    no mames guey peenchee pizza sabe a nalga..........hahaha........no disrespect bro.....but.....true story!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      no mames guey peenchee pizza sabe a nalga..........hahaha........no disrespect bro.....but.....true story!!
      haha yeah its ok. A cual pizza te gusta?

Comment

haha yeah its ok. A cual pizza te gusta?
        Dunno where your at if they got Toppers pizza but that's real good........There is a little mom and pops joint that I KNOW donde estes tu no ay....pero it's the best damn pizza ever.......it's called Jiovaniss Pizza......hmmmmm they "special" with everything on it.....is leeeeeeeegit!!!!!!!!!

Dominos made a mad comeback lately too.....they had ***** pizza for ever but that new crust and set up they got now ain't bad at all.....anything is better than Little Ceasers though....that is truly "nalga" pizza....again no disrespect to the homie that said that worked there.....just my opinion.........

Comment

yeah simon, tambien el papa johns esta buena la supreme pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Dunno where your at if they got Toppers pizza but that's real good........There is a little mom and pops joint that I KNOW donde estes tu no ay....pero it's the best damn pizza ever.......it's called Jiovaniss Pizza......hmmmmm they "special" with everything on it.....is leeeeeeeegit!!!!!!!!!

Dominos made a mad comeback lately too.....they had ***** pizza for ever but that new crust and set up they got now ain't bad at all.....anything is better than Little Ceasers though....that is truly "nalga" pizza....again no disrespect to the homie that said that worked there.....just my opinion.........
            no toppers here... Mom and pops shops are usually the best ones. I know huh dominos made a solid comeback. the only thing is the one over here wont give you crushed peppers o nada. over here theres one that called barros pizza chicago style its pretty good..

Comment

alla donde ustedes viven no hay pizza patron? its getting big here in texas........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                alla donde ustedes viven no hay pizza patron? its getting big here in texas........

simon. there a ton load of those in Phoenix. Its pretty good ive got to admit

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post

simon. there a ton load of those in Phoenix. Its pretty good ive got to admit
                  Never even heard of that joint......must not be a Cali thang......

Comment

Little C si esta buena nomas no la agarres fria y pues 5 bucks man! mi favorita es de Peter Piper Pizza that one is the shizzz nizzz...

This turned into a pizza thread haha

Comment

Aca en West Virginia ay una cadena de Pizzerias que se llaman "Ginos" esta buena y barata. Cuando vivia en Califas estaba "La Pizza Loca" estaba buena, no se si todavia esta aya en Califas.

Comment

Working...
                      X