No announcement yet.

Could Floyd's come forward aggressive style backfire against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    yep, he sure adjusted on the fly vs judah, he kept doing the same thing, throughout the whole fight, the one that changed was judah, he got broken down(by his natural tendencies, weak mind and the body attack of floyd)

floyd couldn't avoid judah's straight left that came after the jab to save his life

Are u 4 real! Mayweather applied pressure and sharp right hand leads. Thats what it takes to take away a south paws left hand. If you have been following Mayweather fights, you can clearly see he has perfected it. He not only fires the right hand , and apply pressure. Now he also ducks down and away out of range you make sure you never land your left. Just watch the Ortiz fight my man. Mayweather is a Master crafter in the ring. jUDAH HAD THE MOST SUCCESS BECAUSE OF HIS RAW BOXING TALENT and he still was neatrualized. Pacquiao dont have anywhere near the ability to box like Judah did in that fight. Pacquiao is not a counter puncher, he only knows how to come foward throwing combos with no head movement. He also cracks under pressure. Mayweather has mastered the blueprint on all SouthPaws

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 11-29-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

i suppose you could say marquez adjusting to pacquiao straight left an adjustment, but it was a what? a 7 year adjustment?(can't remember when they first fought)
      but it's not like he was very succesful, getting tagged with big shots still in the whole of the first and second fight
      or else you can call anything an adjustment, im sure after eating a right pacquiao gets alerted to the right, becomes more fidgety, and when he throws looks for it, he had some success also avoiding marquez's punches, but in boxing we should really only be calling the adjustments that are successful fellas, or else everyone can make an adjustment, you think these guys are really robots who dont realise this stuff? getting it done is the tough part, and floyd is a great athlete, just like roy jones, in their prime they are considered incredibly versatile and skilled fighters, past prime, roy jones can't stop fighting with his hands down and eating shots behind the ear

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Zab just couldn't miss with his left.

He landed it clean a whole 3 or 4 times in a 4 round span.
        two same guys - "marquez is gonna get destroyed by pacquiao"

use your eyes fellas

Comment

use your eyes fellas
          Marquez was a better WW than I thought. It happens.

He proved many of us wrong. More power to him.

Not sure what your statment has to do with anything, though.

Comment

use your eyes fellas
            You're right. Manny's not that good and Marquez is as good. So what what happened to those lefts Zab was landing early on again?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Marquez was a better WW than I thought. It happens.

He proved many of us wrong. More power to him.

Not sure what your statment has to do with anything, though.
              lol, nothin really
              it's just funny because you say the shape which marquez was in vs floyd is the same as when he fought pacquiao, but you couldn't see marquez giving his usual tough fight to pacquiao

just found it funny
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-29-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                You're right. Manny's not that good and Marquez is as good. So what what happened to those lefts Zab was landing early on again?
                lol, do you want me to show you all the instances where he lands a punch?
                try watching the fight

Comment

lol, do you want me to show you all the instances where he lands a punch?
                  try watching the fight
                  Unless you didn't watch the fight, I think it's safe to say that Judah's left was shut down after the early part of round four. Unless you disagree?

Comment

floyd has zero power whatsoever. I repeat, ZERO POWER.

Ortiz said he punches like a little girl. The sucker punch that he wasn't looking and was standing regular (not in his boxing stance) doesn't count.

Floyd ain't walking down **** unless he wants to get hattoned, lets not forget floyd was seriously hurt against Zab and Mosley and we all know what Pac did to Mosley and would do to Zab "My balls are on my waist" Judah

Comment

lol, nothin really
                      it's just funny because you say shape which marquez was in is the same as when he fought floyd, but you couldn't see marquez giving his usual tough fight to pacquiao

just found it funny
                      Well, no, I didn't.

Because it seemed that he couldn't perform at that particular weight. But of course, things aren't all they seem.

It happens. Happened before and it'll happen again.

Still, not sure what it has to do with anything, at all.

Or are you literally just saying it because you find it funny despite it having nothing to do with anything?

Should I post a video of Nate Campbell getting knocked out when he dropped his hands or something?

Or am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                      X