Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw a hot hispanic chick on Plenty of Fish in a pic with Juan Diaz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a hot hispanic chick on Plenty of Fish in a pic with Juan Diaz.

And she is from Indiana where I live. No lie. Just sent her a message. Hopefully she responds.

Hahahahaha lol. I did that once with a girl. But with her Facebook. My friend had her on her friends and I used his account while he was away, got her number and called her. But I'm shy so I just called a few times staying quiet heard her voice and hung up. She is still in my contacts in my phone maybe one day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Hahahahaha lol. I did that once with a girl. But with her Facebook. My friend had her on her friends and I used his account while he was away, got her number and called her. But I'm shy so I just called a few times staying quiet heard her voice and hung up. She is still in my contacts in my phone maybe one day lol.
      Get up on it player.

Comment

Creeps like you disgust me...............

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Pics or it didn't happen.
                I tried to copy and paste the pic from that site to hear and it wouldn't let me. I'll see what I can do. But I am frigging serious man. This is no bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  I tried to copy and paste the pic from that site to hear and it wouldn't let me. I'll see what I can do. But I am frigging serious man. This is no bullshit.
                  Save the picture to photobucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Save the picture to photobucket.
                    I actually don't know how to do that because I'm so used to copying and pasting.

Comment

Working...
                    X