Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd jr cannot fight anymore without OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Floyd jr cannot fight anymore without OST?

I don't understand why Floyd has not got the ability anymore to fight without the use of OST

It's a weakness in him now, and i believe team Pacquiao is exploiting it by not giving him that mental security that Floyd now needs to fight.

Why 99.9 percent of fighters can fight without the use of OST but Floyd Junior cannot? Has Floyd always been this precious that he must get everything he requires before he steps into the arena of man?

What is going on with him. Discuss.
    Last edited by Blubba; 04-11-2011, 07:07 AM.

Why should OST stop ANYONE from wantin' to make megabucks with Floyd "Money" Mayweather?

Real question right there.

Comment

shes scared........................its the inner b1tch within him.............

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Why should OST stop ANYONE from wantin' to make megabucks with Floyd "Money" Mayweather?

Why should anymore want to make megabucks by asking something to stop it?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          shes scared........................its the inner b1tch within him.............
          i believe its a weakness to be honest. Floyd now needs that extra mental security that other boxers don't need, that is a real weakness.

we know that as boxers get older they develope flaws. This is one of Floyd that he himself or Roger his trainer probably didnt see coming.

It should be exploited by any future opponent if Floyd hasnt retired as of yet.
          Last edited by Blubba; 04-11-2011, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
            i believe its a weakness to be honest. Floyd now needs that extra mental security that other boxers don't need, that is a real weakness.

we know that as boxers get older they develope flaws. This is one of Floyd that he himself or Roger his trainer probably didnt see coming.

It should be exploited by any future opponent if Floyd hasnt retired as of yet.
            It would have been fine if he developed some balls and not only flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post

You could quite easily turn that question around with why would the self-titled "Money" be halting on making the most money he has ever or will ever make.

Comment

why did mayweather wait till oscar and shane got old before
                he fought them

this isnt about OT testing .this is about mayweather waiting for pacuqiao
                to slow down

he'll fight him probably 2 yars from now
                when pacquiao has slowed down enough for him

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDobson View Post
                  why did mayweather wait till oscar and shane got old before
                  he fought them

this isnt about OT testing .this is about mayweather waiting for pacuqiao
                  to slow down

he'll fight him probably 2 yars from now
                  when pacquiao has slowed down enough for him
                  Deterioration. That's what floyd is waiting. Once Pac's punch output and stamina deteriorates, getS crippled or announce he's retiring for good, that will be the time floyd will shout to the world...

"I WANT THAT MADDAHFHAKAH MIDGET NOW, NO OST! RIGHT NOW!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!"

Comment

Deterioration. That's what floyd is waiting. Once Pac's punch output and stamina deteriorates, getS crippled or announce he's retiring for good, that will be the time floyd will shout to the world...

"I WANT THAT MADDAHFHAKAH MIDGET NOW, NO OST! RIGHT NOW!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!"

ha ha ha

yeah you're right. its not like floyd has anyone else to fight
                    so what is he waitign for ?

Comment

Working...
                    X