Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin: Jacobs is the most qualified MW, serious challenge, so I want to fight him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Purse bid = Jacobs vacates. That's why the Wba is letting it drag out, they want the fight made
    Well apparently it's not working. If Jacobs doesn't want it then **** him. Let him go back to empty arenas and crap opponents while the boxing world laughs at him. If he does want it, then the purse bid will deal with this. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Jacobs vs Saunders, Eubanks or Canelo is competitive as is any against each other, fück GGG he's cleared the division out time to move up no more soft defences or mismatches.
      I mean sure, except he hasn't fought any of the 4 you listed. So because someone is so good that nobody in his division can beat him, he should move up before he fights them and unifies all the titles and gets that Canelo payday?

I understand you don't like the guy but use some logic. Is he gonna move up and fight Ramirez or Abraham? Jack and Degale are already signed to fight each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        I mean sure, except he hasn't fought any of the 4 you listed. So because someone is so good that nobody in his division can beat him, he should move up before he fights them and unifies all the titles and gets that Canelo payday?

I understand you don't like the guy but use some logic. Is he gonna move up and fight Ramirez or Abraham? Jack and Degale are already signed to fight each other...
        What gives you the impression I dislike the guy ? I'll link you to my Facebook account and you'll see I had him a cover photo of him in 2013 I think I even had him as my profile picture throwing that brutal cross shot that ultimately stopped Ishida as my profile picture. This was all when I used Facebook for frequenting oxing pages.

I'm utilising logic and as a boxing fan first and foremost I want conpetitive fights, those guys fighting each make the tongue drool those guys against GGG and it's a one sided mismatch beat down whereby the only excitement is trying to pick the round he'll stop these guys in.

Middleweight without GGG is a deep divisions, with him it is woefully lacking in top fighters, these guys clearly do not wan to face him as he is clearly LEAGUES ahead of them, their isn't a challenge south of 168 for him and even then I think you're hard pressed to find someone you'd clearly favour to beat him hence my frustration he loiters around 160 hoping to cash in his golden eggs to Canelo.

Comment

The time for talk is behind us, we need to see the fight. And if it's in NY as has been suggested, I think I will buy a ticket.

Comment

Working...
          X