No announcement yet.

Possible Provodnikov Matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Provodnikov Matchups

Who would you guys like to see the "Siberian Rocky" fight next?

I admire this guy simply because he never fails to give what the spectators and fans want. The guy speaks for himself through his actions, and his ring name says it all. After successfully defeating Alvarado who do you think Ruslan should fight next?

I'd like to see him fight (no order); Matthysee, Garcia, Ghost, Rios (if he loses), and or a rematch with Bradley.

What are your guys' matchups and thoughts?

Literally, any of those guys. I wouldn't complain 1 bit.

HBO/SHOWTIME feud, can suck it.

Comment

All of those fights would be great except for Guerrero IMO

From a "fairness" or "deserving" perspective, I would say a rematch with Bradley, or the Manny-Rios (as much as I am split on a potential manny fight) winner would be the most logical next fight

Comment

provod vs manny/rios winner seems like the next logical fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          All of those fights would be great except for Guerrero IMO

From a "fairness" or "deserving" perspective, I would say a rematch with Bradley, or the Manny-Rios (as much as I am split on a potential manny fight) winner would be the most logical next fight
          Why not Guerrero? I think everyone would love to see the rematch for the action, personally I'd like to see the rematch as well but I don't want Bradley coming out on top. I want Ruslan to break Bradley by knocking him out.

Comment

Bradley Rematch
            JMM
            Manny Pacquiao
            Brandon Rios
            Danny Garcia
            Lucas Mathysse
            Keith Thurman
            Victor Ortiz
            Marcos Maidana

Man, a lot of options!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              provod vs manny/rios winner seems like the next logical fight.
              Winner of that fight would be logically I agree, however I just really doubt Ruslan and Pac would fight on the basis that Pac wins if he wins. It wouldn't be logical if say Pac wins and Ruslan fights Rios if he loses but I believe Ruslan regardless would take the fight. I honestly believe out of all the options I had given, I firmly believe a Rios vs Ruslan fight would be a hellacious war and mosdef be fight of yr (probably 2014).

Comment

Originally posted by TheRegulator View Post
                Why not Guerrero? I think everyone would love to see the rematch for the action, personally I'd like to see the rematch as well but I don't want Bradley coming out on top. I want Ruslan to break Bradley by knocking him out.
                I think Guerrero would get flattened, rather easily. I'm just not that interested in that fight, and I don't rate him as highly as some others might. That's just me, though.

I think Ruslan-Bradley will definitelly happen sometime next year, IMO. FOTY candidate was the first and and a lot of people werent even interested going into the fight, this time there would be a lot more buzz/interest and both are coming off very solid wins - JMM and Alvarado so it makes it an even more intriguing fight. Then theres the somewhat controversy of the missed KDs in the last fight, I bet both guys probably want to beat the other even more decisively this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by kennylimon View Post
                  Bradley Rematch
                  JMM
                  Manny Pacquiao
                  Brandon Rios
                  Danny Garcia
                  Lucas Mathysse
                  Keith Thurman
                  Victor Ortiz
                  Marcos Maidana

Man, a lot of options!
                  OH I FORGOT MAIDANA! I think that would be a very good matchup as well! I'm not sure about between Prov vs JMM tho. With JMM fight between Bradley I think he was a little too careful. Whats for certain is that JMM didn't perform as well as he did with his recent victory over Pac. I have this itching feeling JMM would take it too carefully with Ruslan if the two fought.

Comment

i think Ruslan vs JMM would be a great fight, even a FOTY. Bradley hurt JMM at the end of the fight, but ruslan would do it earlier, and i think JMM being hurt or KD is the better version of himself, maybe he need to be in really danger to release the beast he has inside. Ex. Diaz, Katsidis, Pacquiao 4

Originally posted by TheRegulator View Post
                    OH I FORGOT MAIDANA! I think that would be a very good matchup as well! I'm not sure about between Prov vs JMM tho. With JMM fight between Bradley I think he was a little too careful. Whats for certain is that JMM didn't perform as well as he did with his recent victory over Pac. I have this itching feeling JMM would take it too carefully with Ruslan if the two fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X