Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte, Donaire to Rigondeaux: No Signature, No Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The suspense is really building now. Will this fight happen or will it not? If this fights does happen, its going to generate a ton of publicity in the next 2 months. Get your popcorn ready men and women, for now to tomorrow night its going to be one heck of a ride!

Comment

Team Rigo probably brought the signed contract on the plane and will sign tonight or in the morning well before the press conference. They ALL flew there, they are intending to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        Stand up statement after all the apparent donaire huggery for you to say something like this even if its not the case is stand up material.
        i dunno know what you talking about coz ive been critical of nonito in the past too ... but when i feel he's right , im gonna say he's right ..unfortunatelty right now , this is just b1tchmove IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Its starting to look like one of them is scared and the other one is glad of it!
          Rigo signed the contract weeks ago and Donaire still don't..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            This is old news! Press conference tomorrow at toprank.com 9am Pacific!

Comment

But something happened along the way. Rigondeaux had only signed off on the fight contract and not an additional agreement to submit to random drug testing administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA).

Comment

They arent talking about the fight contract, they are talking about the TESTING contract! The VADA TESTING! Where the hell have you been???!!
                Last edited by richardt; 02-20-2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  In the past, Donaire would ask a fighter, but if the fighter declined, he didn't care. In some cases, he didn't make the request even though he himself was doing the random testing. He was kinda on that "I'll beat you regardless" thing. But with Rigo, the story is totally different. I guess he sees him as more of a threat. Also, Conte put the bug in his ear that Memo is working with Rigo. Even though Memo says that's not the case.
                  he is not, the picture being thrown around was when rigo was in houston and he met memo

Rigo can't afford memo lol thats just the truth , he dropped dj for money reasons memo would charge him twice that

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                    The suspense is really building now. Will this fight happen or will it not? If this fights does happen, its going to generate a ton of publicity in the next 2 months. Get your popcorn ready men and women, for now to tomorrow night its going to be one heck of a ride!
                    I say 90% it does, what you think.

Comment

First you guys complain over and over that boxers are all juicing, manny has an enlarged head whatever. And now we got a fighter who is doing everything he can to actually help keep the sport clean and now you stupid motherfukers are complaining about it and and say he is ducking Rigo?

Some of you I swear act like fuking diva's sometime!! Which one is it motherfukers do you want a clean sport or not?! You cant want a clean sport and then shiiiitttt on every fighter thats doing something about it by calling it a duck. make up your motherfuking minds!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X