No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Not at 150. Not Even At 149 or 148. I Want Cotto At 147"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    They asked him about a fight with Cotto and that is his answer. Cotto is the only fighter that is being consider who fights above 147 so is clearly him.
    Oh ok. Gotcha. Thanks

Comment

It would be an absolute disgrace if this was to happen. If its not at 154, its not even remotely interesting.

Comment

Seriously, what's the big deal?
        Cotto fought 8 of his fights at 147, I know for Margarito1, Jennings, Clottey, Mosley, Judah....and few others and Pacquiao's natural weight is around 140-142.

Comment

I knew it....such a joke, making the man come down to 147....wtf? Fight a 147 pound fighter man...why keep making other guys come down for you?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            Cotto fought 8 of his fights at 147, I know for Margarito1, Jennings, Clottey, Mosley, Judah....and few others and Pacquiao's natural weight is around 140-142.
            Cotto is a 154 lb champ now. Granted, he hasn't defended it against anyone note-worthy lol, but JMW is his new campaigning weight. He seems to have been reinvigorated, and I think going back down to 147 would be a mistake.

One problem I have is, why couldn't the first fight have taken place at 147 then? Why did Cotto allow Team Pac to *****-slap him like that, and make the fight at 145? If this fight isn't fought at a reasonable catch-weight, then Cotto should say **** it, cuz Arum is simply using him in the grand scheme of things.

Supposedly, Cotto is a free agent, so AT LEAST, that means he's thinking of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Cotto outgrew 147, he was drained making the weiht his last few fights there, that's why he moved up in the first place. There is no way he makes it now...Pac knows this

Comment

Even tho' Cotto is my favorite fighter I still want to boycott Manny's and May's next fight regardless of who they are.

Comment

So pacman looked like **** when losing to Marquez, meanwhile Cotto beat the crap out of Margarito and Pacman still wants to have every advantage available, **** that fight & Pacman is a joke.

Comment

Pacquiao has not only become an embarrassment for the sport, he's an even bigger embarrassment for his people.

smh

Comment

and the coward speaks again...

Comment

Working...
                      X