Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Pacquiao-Marquez 3, does Floyd finally get his due for beating JMM???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing Pacquiao-Marquez 3, does Floyd finally get his due for beating JMM???

After seeing Pacquiao-Marquez 3, a fight that Marquez arguably won (I had it a draw), does Floyd finally get the respect and his due credit for dominating Marquez over 2 years ago??? I mean, Marquez, past even being as good as he was 2-3 years ago, just gave Pacquiao hell one again, and argubaly won again.

Will you Floyd haters finally give him the credit he deserves for his dominating performance over Marquez???

Styles make fights, also JMM did not look comfortable at that weight against Floyd who was pounds heavier
    Still a win against a JMM out his depth, for me.
    Last edited by TRAV1$; 11-13-2011, 08:07 AM.

Comment

He actually made mayweather look like a biatch. Mayweather keeps whining like a phag about peds. While marquez trained his azz off and just beat pacquiao with no bullshiet

Comment

144,146,147 whatever.. It's too big for marquez who is best at below 135.. I don't think hes even that great at 135.

The reason why he did great vs pac and horrible vs floyd is because of style.
        No floyd won't get much more credit from me. He'll get credit when he smash pac and end this freak chapter of modern boxing.

Comment

If the weights had been equal, and JMM had shown the ability to fight at that weight (e.g. not getting put down several times by a decision-master), then Floyd would get a bit more credit.

Comment

I know that styles make fights, but that's like saying Frazier-Foreman 1 was just a terribel style matchup for Joe, who was dominated by Foreman. I mean, at that same weight, Marquez just arguably beat Pacquiao again, and at a weight for Floyd dominated him. I know Floyd came in at 146, but does ANYONE seriously think Floyd weighing 2 lbs over 144 was a serious determining factor in that fight???

I didn't give Floyd that much credit for beating JMM at 144, but after seeing his solid performance against Pac att he same weight, you have to give Floyd at least a little credit for beating him handily there.

Comment

no because jmm is way over his head fighting at this weight. He only pulled it off against pac because he knows exactly how to deal with him. He outsmarts him constantly.

Athletically, marquez is not the same as he is in lighter weights.

Comment

Mayweather will never get full credit for beating Marquez, in my book.

Marquez put on the weight horribly, looked like he was fighting underwater, and Mayweather looked like a friggin' Junior Middleweight on fight night. Ridiculous.

Comment

Nice try *****. But not so easy because ur a total e-diot.

Yup, styles makes fights. And Pacman did not come in overweight beyond the clause, nor put up with them sucker punches, nor beat up women in front of their children.
                  Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-13-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

no not really for a couple of reasons.

1. mayweather didnt even make weight.

2. marquez and pac are the same size. floyd mayweather is much bigger than marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X