Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone argue that Ronaldo is better than Messi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impossible to tell, Messi seems to be better but he's playing with a better team. So who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
      think about what you are saying here man...messi is the best player on like you said "the most dominant team in history", of course he will go on droughts sometimes and will struggle to score but everybody does but scoring 40 goals in 33 games with 18 assists that is ****ing ridiculous, LOL @ messi not scoring when his team needs him to, how many game tying or game winning goals has he had in the past 2 years like 12-15

the hate in your eyes is distorting your view
      Name one game Barca has struggeled and Messi has scored.

Barca have won 16 games in a row ffs, thats ridiculous. You cant compare Messi's goal tally to true legends like Ronaldo. When Ronaldo was a Barca player he scored 45 goals in 47 matches, but Barca werent even close to being as good as they are now.

Comparing Messi to Ronalod, Ronaldinho, Zidane etc. is a discrace for football history. Messi is the Berbatov of Spain, and the Pacquiao of football

Comment

obviously Messi > Ronaldo....

163 barcelona apperances 112 goals > 50 real madrid apperances 48 goals

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          It's impossible to tell, Messi seems to be better but he's playing with a better team. So who knows?
          Barca is a sooo much better team than Real.

Real basically are where they are because of Ronaldo, they dont play well and rarely dominate. People who say that Messi is better than Ronaldo just because he has more goals this season are stupid. Barca win 5-0 every game, while most of Ronaldo's goals are crucial goals.

If Messi was playing in Real he would score half as many goals are Ronaldo, (Messi can only score when his team dominates(berbatov of spain) ) but if Ronaldo played for Barca he would score more goals than he does now for Real.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            obviously Messi > Ronaldo....

163 apperances 112 goals > 50 apperances 48 goals

Are you ******ed? do you actually think that Messi's record of 112 goals in 163 apperances is better than 48 goals in 50 apperances?

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
              Are you ******ed? do you actually think that Messi's record of 112 goals in 163 apperances is better than 48 goals in 50 apperances?
              meh now that i think of it i actually regret saying that....nyargles and no im not ******ed my norwegian friend...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                meh now that i think of it i actually regret saying that....nyargles and no im not ******ed my norwegian friend...
                you are as stupid as Yessir

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
                  you are as stupid as Yessir
                  overall scoring wise ronaldo is better since as i should have said 48 goals in 50 apperances is amazing..

Comment

Ronaldo's team stinks. Its awful and is full of idiots who can't play like a team.

Messi play in a proper team.

Comment

They're both overrated. Both didn't do **** when playing for lesser teams at the World Cup.

Elevating the performance of your team when you're part of weaker side is a sign of greatness, both struggled to do that when their national teams needed them to pull off something special.

Comment

Working...
                      X