Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr Or Alexis Arguello, Who Was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
    Well we're not going down that route are we.. And besides, what you doing with green on your avatar?.. I think it's time you had some more red..

I'll go with Alexis, but only by a whisker, as inbetween fighting with a rebel group he still managed to fight in the ring a lot more often than Jones.. He's probably got more KO's in a shorter 14 year career, than what Jones has had fights..
    BPP must be asleep at the wheel: Slimeypoophead is about 5 days overdue for his latest ban

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Fixed it for ya

Poet

The kidnapping,rape,torture and the murder of innocent civilians isn't something to sympathise with.

Castro and his 26th of July Movement fought and overthrew a brutal,corrupt dictator and I don't suppose you would support that cause,would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
        The kidnapping,rape,torture and the murder of innocent civilians isn't something to sympathise with.
        I find it rather ironic that you're sympathising with an ideology no better than that of the Nazis, not to mention being responsible for more kidnapping, rape, torture and MASS murder of innocent civilians than any ideology in the history of mankind.

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
        Castro and his 26th of July Movement fought and overthrew a brutal,corrupt dictator and I don't suppose you would support that cause,would you?
        Nope! Because like all Communists he replaced it with a worse brutal, corrupt dictatorship worse than the one that came before

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          And besides, what you doing with green on your avatar?.. I think it's time you had some more red..
          lmao this had me lol'n. I think he had his boyfriend Hellboy rep him, then they simultaneously red K'd me.

Love it, Mick.`

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
            lmao this had me lol'n. I think he had his boyfriend Hellboy rep him, then they simultaneously red K'd me.

Love it, Mick.`
            Naw, Snopkins has no friends on Boxing Scene. Hellboy seems to be a cut above and I can't see him making common-cause with a gutter-snipe like Snopkins.

Poet

Comment

Naw, Snopkins has no friends on Boxing Scene. Hellboy seems to be a cut above and I can't see him making common-cause with a gutter-snipe like Snopkins.

Poet
              Maybe so, but I wouldn't call a guy who thinks Lennox Lewis is greater than The Great Roy Jones Jr "a cut above."

Comment

Maybe so, but I wouldn't call a guy who thinks Lennox Lewis is greater than The Great Roy Jones Jr "a cut above."
                I've seen far worse. Hell, go to NSB and I'm sure you'll find someone who'll tell you Wlad Klitschko is greater than Jones and Ali combined. I caught hell from more than a few posters for ranking Jones #15 all-time p4p

Poet

Comment

I've seen far worse. Hell, go to NSB and I'm sure you'll find someone who'll tell you Wlad Klitschko is greater than Jones and Ali combined. I caught hell from more than a few posters for ranking Jones #15 all-time p4p

Poet
                  Most of the people on NSB only watch Manny Pacquiao fight. They've never seen anybody else. Go name any fantasy fight with Pacquiao on NSB. Hell you could say Ray Robinson and they'd pick Pac to win KO.

But those people won't take their debate to the extent that Hellboy does.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Most of the people on NSB only watch Manny Pacquiao fight. They've never seen anybody else. Go name any fantasy fight with Pacquiao on NSB. Hell you could say Ray Robinson and they'd pick Pac to win KO.

But those people won't take their debate to the extent that Hellboy does.

Just sayin'.
                    Oh I have: I smack nuthuggers of all stripes. I've gone round and round with *****s who claim Floyd would KO George Foreman and dumb **** like that. Not to mention my bi-monthly wars with Klitlickers. I usually shut the *******s up when I tell them he ain't Jesus.

Poet

Comment

roy was the better fighter but arguello has the better resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X