This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Did Coloccini sock Tevez in the jaw? I thought I saw it and then Newcastle got a free kick.

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    Yeah that reject who became captain.

Cana will stomp this Serb scum, like scum before.
    Became captain, then got sold

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Never took his eyes off the ball. Fantastic defending.

Comment

• Never even touched his face.

Comment

He put in a transfer request iirc. Wanted to play in the champions league and be closer to his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            Never took his eyes off the ball. Fantastic defending.
            I'm not really bothered by it. But Tevez headbutting someones elbow it isn't a free kick to Newcastle.

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            He put in a transfer request iirc. Wanted to play in the champions league and be closer to his family.
            Sunderland made a loss on him in 1 season.

Comment

I'm not really bothered by it. But Tevez headbutting someones elbow it isn't a free kick to Newcastle.
              Free-kick for being a weak.

Comment

Wow. That's ridiculous. I think the referee wanted a Newcastle win. I saw some really strange free kicks going Newcastle's way. There was another one where a City player had the ball blasted at him from about three feet away and a handball was awarded.

Comment

• Hope he got a yellow for diving.

Comment

• Peter Ndlovu is critical condition after a car crash. His brother is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                      Peter Ndlovu is critical condition after a car crash. His brother is dead.
                      Damn, always remember him from my Goals Goals Goals video tape of the first 100 goals scored in the premiership. I watched the crap out of that tape - Ndlovu scored a beauty. 'The Zimbabwean sensation'.

Benitez lost us that world club cup that Corinthians team were dire. Nobody in the premiership top 10 should be losing to them.

Torres should have scored but our formation doesn't work and Ramires is really out of form. He can be a truly atrocious player at times because he has no actual talent he's more about energy. He can't pass for toffee.

Anyone hear the commentators say Ramires had a great game I choked on my tea. He turned in one of the worst individual displays I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X