No announcement yet.

"MMA IS Washed UP"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post

Do you really think you scare me??? Be for real and if you want to fight me that bad, just PM.

Until then
    we have ourselves a internet war boys

Comment

I don't know abotu being washed up, but I know the brothas have been whopping more ass in televised MMA events lately...

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
        ...........im brown..... ..... ...
        me too bro

Comment

thats great man.

lets have a toast to being brown bro

Comment

that's actually a good article. you have to see the points made in it and not nuthug this newer growing fad that is mma.

i don't mind mma since i do practice the fighting arts myself. but the groundwork - ****ing disgusting. even worse that these guys have no clothing on. there is just something wrong about wrestling wearing next to nothing.

Comment

i watch MMA once in a while or when there's no boxing on. the article had some truths to it. you have to agree though that chuck is the most popular MMAer ou there and he's boxing type MMA fighter.

Comment

Chuck is a kick boxer, and Hawaiian Kempo guy. He's had no boxing training really......

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
                  I don't know abotu being washed up, but I know the brothas have been whopping more ass in televised MMA events lately...
                  Yes my dark skinnned brothers are kicken ass atm. I see Houston Alexander tearin through the UFC and becoming the next LHW Champ !

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                    that's actually a good article. you have to see the points made in it and not nuthug this newer growing fad that is mma.

i don't mind mma since i do practice the fighting arts myself. but the groundwork - ****ing disgusting. even worse that these guys have no clothing on. there is just something wrong about wrestling wearing next to nothing.

F'n boxing fans anways

Comment

Working...
                    X