Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr Or Alexis Arguello, Who Was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr Or Alexis Arguello, Who Was Greater?

Who shall be remebered as the greater in your opinion and why?

Originally posted by !Belive! View Post
    Who shall be remebered as the greater in your opinion and why?
    Roy was more talented, but resume trumps skills. Arguello.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Roy was more talented, but resume trumps skills. Arguello.
      Roy going from middleweight champion to heavyweight champion is better than anything arguello done, its roy for me

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
        Roy going from middleweight champion to heavyweight champion is better than anything arguello done, its roy for me
        Roy was never seen as the middleweight nor heavyweight champion. Just a mere titlist. Arguello's overall resume is better than Roys.

Comment

arguello is better in my opinion

Comment

its difficult to say who was the greater, Roy Jones was far more dominant but a member called`Hellboy` will try to claim Jones was nothing more than a journeyman

Comment

It is a hard one. Many of the fighters Arguello beat went on to become campions but the same could be said for Roy. Arguello was the more likable(nicer & humble) IMO, but thats not what you are asking huh?

Comment

If we were to go that route,then you could argue that Roy Jones never fought alongside an extremist rebel group that commited many great atrocities.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
                  If we were to go that route, then you could argue that Roy Jones never fought against a brutal Communinst junta that commited many great atrocities.
                  Fixed it for ya

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
                    If we were to go that route,then you could argue that Roy Jones never fought alongside an extremist rebel group that commited many great atrocities.
                    Well we're not going down that route are we.. And besides, what you doing with green on your avatar?.. I think it's time you had some more red..

I'll go with Alexis, but only by a whisker, as inbetween fighting with a rebel group he still managed to fight in the ring a lot more often than Jones.. He's probably got more KO's in a shorter 14 year career, than what Jones has had fights..

Comment

Working...
                    X