Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL)Alexis Arguello Or Floyd Mayweather, who is the greater fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (POLL)Alexis Arguello Or Floyd Mayweather, who is the greater fighter?

Vote and discuss

Alexis Arguello
    56.00%
    Floyd Mayweather Jr
    44.00%
    Last edited by Boxing_12; 09-25-2009, 02:30 PM.

Floyd, but he's got more legacy to build to erase any doubt. It's only a matter of another 3-4 fights or so to seal the deal once and for all.

Comment

130? Mayweather
      p4p? Mayweather

And give it up St.Lion.Start using your real account you ole silly joker you.

Originally posted by Obama View Post
      Floyd, but he's got more legacy to build to erase any doubt. It's only a matter of another 3-4 fights or so to seal the deal once and for all.

Yawza,jOLLY JEE JIMIKINS MR GODSMITH,I BELIEVE WE HAVE A DOWTer AND A HATER,WHAT SHOULD WE DO DR ZEUS?

KILL HIM? CUT HIM? SLASH HIS TYRES?

NO! WE WAIT.
      Last edited by BigMacFoster; 09-25-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
        Yawza,jOLLY JEE JIMIKINS MR GODSMITH,I BELIEVE WE HAVE A DOWTer AND A HATER,WHAT SHOULD WE DO DR ZEUS?

KILL HIM? CUT HIM? SLASH HIS TYRES?

NO! WE WAIT.
        Maybe you meant to type your own name when you called St. Lion a silly joker.

Comment

Arguello was a Contras-supporter, therefore I can never like him.

Comment

Give me a break Dunce.I could care less what you and your boyz up in phillay think.

Comment

Give me a break Dunce.I could care less what you and your boyz up in phillay think.
              Phillay??What are you on...about?

Comment

Seeing as you changed your avatar yet again,I see no reason as to why you could not use the one that I suggested,It's simple yet effective,very much like you apart from being effective.

[IMG]http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/no-****-sherlock.jpg[/IMG]

Most importantly,speak when spoken to............you stupid prick.

Comment

Seeing as you changed your avatar yet again,I see no reason as to why you could not use the one that I suggested,It's simple yet effective,very much like you apart from being effective.

[IMG]http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/no-****-sherlock.jpg[/IMG]

Most importantly,speak when spoken to............you stupid prick.
                  I got news for you chump-I'm not the only one who changes avatars! Many others do. Most people here change there avatar in fact, some more regularly than others. You really are stupid.

Comment

Alexis is greater historically as of now. But head to head I think Floyd would beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X