No announcement yet.

Was this a justifiable shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am waiting for someone more familiar to post an example.
    ok, now youre fighting against yourself. how would a city in a civilized country START OUT AS A DUMP ?!?!? who would have design it ?!?!?!?

''yes....thats a great place to put a trash heap. and stop construction on those buildings when youre 1/3 done.''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      think outside the box.
      dropping a bomb, right?

Comment

ok, now youre fighting against yourself. how would a city in a civilized country START OUT AS A DUMP ?!?!? who would have design it ?!?!?!?

''yes....thats a great place to put a trash heap. and stop construction on those buildings when youre 1/3 done.''
        You were talking about an actual dump? I thought you meant the place was like a dump.

Comment

You were talking about an actual dump? I thought you meant the place was like a dump.
          i hate it when grown folks act stupid.

dump AS IN a run down neighborhood.

place where trash cans are rarely used.

where the buildings look like theyre about to crumble.

wtmf, bro.....keep up or let go

Comment

i hate it when grown folks act stupid.

dump AS IN a run down neighborhood.

place where trash cans are rarely used.

where the buildings look like theyre about to crumble.

wtmf, bro.....keep up or let go
            I got it. Many cities like that around the world were dump-like and developed into great metropolitan cities. There are probably examples in America but I know there are examples in Asia. A place that's dump-like but doesn't have much violent crimes would not be that hard to turn around.

That's not what I am asking for though. I am asking for a community that has been seriously plagued by violent crimes and poverty that was turned around with the same residents living there. You are going off track, Semi. Let's stick to that. I am looking for someone to come along and post an example of that.

Comment

I got it. Many cities like that around the world were dump-like and developed into great metropolitan cities. There are probably examples in America but I know there are examples in Asia. A place that's dump-like but doesn't have much violent crimes would not be that hard to turn around.

That's not what I am asking for though. I am asking for a community that has been seriously plagued by violent crimes and poverty that was turned around with the same residents living there. You are going off track, Semi. Let's stick to that. I am looking for someone to come along and post an example of that.
              what i said repeatedly was NO NEIGHBORHOOD STARTS OUT AS DUMPS. the residents creates them. i highly doubt a city was rebuilt and left the original residents there. why would a developer rebuild a dump only to leave the same people who fncked up the 1st version ?!?!?!?!?!?

price them out and give the new city a chance to thrive.

Comment

what i said repeatedly was NO NEIGHBORHOOD STARTS OUT AS DUMPS. the residents creates them. i highly doubt a city was rebuilt and left the original residents there. why would a developer rebuild a dump only to leave the same people who fncked up the 1st version ?!?!?!?!?!?

price them out and give the new city a chance to thrive.
                Yeah. That's how it's done. I see no problem with that. I notice no one has dropped a link. Maybe it has never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  All bets are off when you run from the police...

all bets are off when you kneel on sombody's head. biology takes over and you move around to get the person off of your head. police in america are poorly trained. i relaly don't blame cops. most of htem are idiots who can't think for themselves, and crave structure and somebody of greater intelligence telling them what to do.

you'd be shocked at how well trained officers in other civilized countries are at deescalating a situation. cops in the states go aggro until they've got the green light to kill blacks. they show up screaming with their guns drawn. how the f#ck is that going to end any other way?

this happens far too often. there's also the issue of gun control. too many guns in this country, turns our moronic police forces into paramilitary groups in an arms race.

watch some real police work :

dude with knife disarmed with a trash bin, another dude literally at buckingham palace iwth a knife dropped like a sack of **** but completely unharmed, you can't make this stuff up. american police reform is coming. unfortunately it's goign to take a supreme court case and a victim with enough financial backing to get it there.

most of you idiots don't care, but the rest of the world thinks we're a bunch of fat, stupid, gun waving idiots

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    all bets are off when you kneel on sombody's head. biology takes over and you move around to get the person off of your head. police in america are poorly trained. i relaly don't blame cops. most of htem are idiots who can't think for themselves, and crave structure and somebody of greater intelligence telling them what to do.

you'd be shocked at how well trained officers in other civilized countries are at deescalating a situation. cops in the states go aggro until they've got the green light to kill blacks. they show up screaming with their guns drawn. how the f#ck is that going to end any other way?

this happens far too often. there's also the issue of gun control. too many guns in this country, turns our moronic police forces into paramilitary groups in an arms race.

watch some real police work :

dude with knife disarmed with a trash bin, another dude literally at buckingham palace iwth a knife dropped like a sack of **** but completely unharmed, you can't make this stuff up. american police reform is coming. unfortunately it's goign to take a supreme court case and a victim with enough financial backing to get it there.

most of you idiots don't care, but the rest of the world thinks we're a bunch of fat, stupid, gun waving idiots
                    None of that pertains to running from the cops..

Comment

Working...
                    X