No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Mayweather-McGregor Bad For Boxing, Will Do Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    I'm fully aware of McGregor and what he is and what he brings... just like I am with Floydie. And I'm certainly not alone in saying this could actually turn into an embarrassment for the rich ducker. BUT, my POINT is that would be poetic justice. And BTW, maybe you can't read: Granted, it will probably just be yet another boring Floydie decision win.... But the big picture is, you're giving McGregor a zero shot JUST because he isn't a boxer. And you AREN'T giving him credit for his obvious speed, power, angles. AND you don't acknowledge Floydie's old as he!! AND his hands are beat up as he!!. That's just you being pig headed and foolish. Yes, this is a circus act. NO this isn't a 100% chance Floydie wins.
    Youre an idiot. Conor has no chance. Shut up already kid

Comment

To be truthful Floyd taking this fight is a joke and will not benefit his legacy when talked about years to come - Floyd you have enough money dont turn into a circus act which is exactly what this fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
        To be truthful Floyd taking this fight is a joke and will not benefit his legacy when talked about years to come - Floyd you have enough money dont turn into a circus act which is exactly what this fight is.
        Well he just did.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          I'm fully aware of McGregor and what he is and what he brings... just like I am with Floydie. And I'm certainly not alone in saying this could actually turn into an embarrassment for the rich ducker. BUT, my POINT is that would be poetic justice. And BTW, maybe you can't read: Granted, it will probably just be yet another boring Floydie decision win.... But the big picture is, you're giving McGregor a zero shot JUST because he isn't a boxer. And you AREN'T giving him credit for his obvious speed, power, angles. AND you don't acknowledge Floydie's old as he!! AND his hands are beat up as he!!. That's just you being pig headed and foolish. Yes, this is a circus act. NO this isn't a 100% chance Floydie wins.

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Youre an idiot. Conor has no chance. Shut up already kid
          You're the ee-diott on steroids if you don't have any better reading comprehension than that. And BTW, only a fool would give McGregor zero chance. Plus, I'd like his odds as far as career goes. He'll get a huge check from this exhibition, and even bigger MMA checks at least til he starts losing at the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
            Floyd doesn't have an 100%, it's more like 99.99999%. Floyd could suffer a freak injury, so there's the minimal chance he loses. McGregor's so called impressive angles and speed and power will do nothing against an experienced world class boxer. Floyd has aged well and picked the easiest possible opponent for his 50th win. A guy who isn't even a boxer.

It will be an embarrassment to Floyd if he can't stop McGregor and it goes the distance. McGregor is used to having defense against MMA fighters, not world class boxers. He'll get hit at will.
            You act like Floydie isn't beat up at all. His hands are shot, he's lost a step, and I doubt the NSAC will really enforce blood tests... but if they did, he'll be juicing for this one, guaranteed, and would get caught at some point during the lead-up. The Vegas odds will probably end up at over 90% chance of a Floydie 'win' for this EXHIBITION (it isn't a legit fight, no matter what the Floydiots (you?) think.... but it certainly isn't the odds you're saying. You patently discounting ALL of McGregor's talents just proves you're scared for your precious idol. You act like Floydie's never been clocked. Why worry? He's God in your eyes, eh? LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
            X