Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: GGG Not a Bogeyman, Some of His Fans Booed Decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yes, Danny gained a lot of respect and fans. Is he trying to lose them again with his bithcing, the fight was close but clear..? - Just fight someone and earn that rematch, I still think DJ is the second best MW in the world. That´s plenty to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
        You put up a great fight and did yourself proud. Now move the **** on and stop tarnishing yourself by sounding like a sore loser. Line up a fight kick the guy's ass and then hunt for a ggg rematch.
        ... Jacobs overachieved in that fight... why isn't he entitled to act like a sore loser? it's all human...

Comment

Two words for Danny Jacobs: "Immanuel" "Aleem" Get back in there, and stop talking about GGG. Everyone knows you deserve a rematch, now do something special before they forget. You starting to sound like Kovalev! Not a good look!

Comment

I had Golovkin winning by a point, two at most but just because you go the distance doesn't mean you win. But Jacobs will have a rematch before his career is over.

Comment

I had it 6rds a piece which means GGG won by a point cause of the knockdown. For anyone to think Jacobs won you would have to score it 8-4 and for a draw it would 7-5 . Jacobs didn't win 8 rds.

Comment

Was that your view from down on the canvas Jacobs? Why were you wearing glasses after the fight?

Comment

114-113 for Golovkin was a fair decision but I don't think you could've given Golovkin any more than 6 rounds. It was a close fight and Jacobs highly exceeded the expectations of most.

Golovkin was not impressive. On the bright side, we now know Golovkin can take a hell of a punch and that he has stamina.

Comment

Moral victory... Hopefully he doesn't stay inactive now

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      114-113 for Golovkin was a fair decision but I don't think you could've given Golovkin any more than 6 rounds. It was a close fight and Jacobs highly exceeded the expectations of most.

Golovkin was not impressive. On the bright side, we now know Golovkin can take a hell of a punch and that he has stamina.
                      I would like to have seen him cut off the ring a little better though. Either way, it was a close, competitive fight and the right guy got the nod. Just barely.

Comment

Working...
                      X