Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else think jacobs is being underrestimated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
    what kind of hate is driving anyone to underestimate jacbos
    I have no problem saying this is a 50/50 fight, for example. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      he's been dropped by Mora ffs, I'll gladly apologize if I'm wrong
      anyone can be dropped though, and moras a solid fighter

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Hate is driving the underestimation of Jacobs. All it says is if GGG wins, it's no big deal. It's expected.
        pretty much this ^.

Comment

The only ones underestimating Jacobs are oddmakers and the press. Abel and GGG are training to kill bears and lions with one punch, thats how serious they are.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            We break this down real simple seem as you come across real simple, GGG can punch and take a punch, Jacobs can punch and can't take a punch.

Theirs your winner.
            could he take jacobs best shot?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You and others are no part of that group of GGG fans. I should've been more clear and delineated them from you.

GGG fans are like Trump supporters-the decent ones get overshadowed by the inbred, bigoted ******s and sometimes you all get lumped together when you shouldn't be.
              I take offense to being compared to a Trump supporter, lol. Is there even a such thing as a decent Trump supporter?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Can't remember making the exact same thread just over a week ago but can remember all the people hyping up Gary Russell Jr like 4 or 5 years ago.... okay buddy

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  We break this down real simple seem as you come across real simple, GGG can punch and take a punch, Jacobs can punch and can't take a punch.

Theirs your winner.
                  It don't work like that.

GGG can't take a punch from Jacobs....just watch.

Comment

so, let me get this straight. GGG has no good wins, but you all think hes gonna whoop on the guy who knocked out quillin in one round? If ggg really is the bum killer, how can you be so sure he'll beat jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      he's been dropped by Mora ffs, I'll gladly apologize if I'm wrong
                      You're nkt gonna be wrong save it, dudes be apologising to you when they realise Chavez and Canelo will be a fan friendly fight well worth watching as opposed to GGG Vs Jacobs which won't even be competitive as Jacobs will wilt fast early once GGG begins to find his range.

I it playing out a little like Lemieux vs GGG but Jacobs ain't half as durable as Lemieux.

Comment

Working...
                      X