Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Garcia Beats All at 135, Faces Crawford in Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess being on the shelf for two years was worth it. It all works out for mickey

Comment

Crolla-Linares, Easter-Commey confirmed, Flanagan-Verdejo rumoured so if we got Garcia-Zlaticanin as well that's 8 of the best 10 facing off.

Comment

I don't think he'll fight Crawford anytime soon. Make Garcia vs Barthalemy those are the best at 135 and both PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Damn, I didn't know Mikey had haters hiding out at NSB
          I'm not hating on his skill, just his choices. He wants to jack Flanagan in the Alamo. What are Flanagan's chances? His powerful punch? Footwork? What? It's like hunting ugly girls, because they're easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
            Hopefully Garcia continues to rack up wins. But will Arum even allow a fight with Crawford to happen somewhere down the line?
            If the money suits Arum he will do it, I think thats where people misunderstand the old man. He puts a # in his head and if that number cannot be met he walks, if you can meet it and some, hed lend out his fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              I'm not hating on his skill, just his choices. He wants to jack Flanagan in the Alamo. What are Flanagan's chances? His powerful punch? Footwork? What? It's like hunting ugly girls, because they're easier.
              I agree, hes going after the lowest hanging fruit. Also Id personally rather have a pretty fat chick than an ugly chick. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                He just came off a 2 year layoff (and for a legit reason), he's not going to exactly fight world beaters right off the bat. He's gotta knock off the rust

Comment

Verdejo vs Flanagan is already order it by the WBO.... So i guess mikey will have to wait or target another champion till Verdejo/Flanagan is done and we have a winner. I doubt mikey will fight Verdejo if he wins and KO Flanagan.

Comment

Nah. Garcia is not facing Crawford, ever. He can't even face Gamboa. He'd rather take 2 years lay off. I just don't like the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      hmmm garcia the guy who ducked gamboa is all of a sudden going to take more risks now that he has more control over opponents? no.
                      Gamboa would've whooped his ass, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X