No announcement yet.

Boxing Needs More Politically Incorrect Figures Like Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    .....pretty bad examples considering a racist doesnt mind having people they supposedly hate work for them...maybe its a since of empowerment

Look at America
    EXACTLY!! Reason why I said they were very poor examples to disprove that Kovalev was racist. I get what he was trying to say he just needs to use some better examples to go along with the point he trying to make.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      WTF!!!?? You actually believe the bold?

not sure if you understand my post.

show me data that doesn't show variations in SES between black and white subgroups.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Floyd carries himself like a spoiled brat, Kovalev like a man. Furthermore, Floyd trash talks his opponent, which makes him more like Pascal, then when it comes to fighting, it's all about running to victory. The two couldn't be further apart.
        dead that running crap...its old...makes people on this forum sound like idiots...they teach you in the gym how to shift and cut off the ring....cant cut off the ring? thats you and your trainers fault.

If im faster than you and you have to be set to punch, it would be dumb as hell to fight you in a phone booth.

friggin casuals

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          What the hell are you talking about? we just had Floyd Mayweather Jr who was as politcally incorrect as they come and you guys hated him
          ....Broner too
          ...everyone has their preference I guess....maybe its less offensive to them because Kovalev is saying certain things...i wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            not sure if you understand my post.

show me data that doesn't show variations in SES between black and white subgroups.
            If you are comparing black and white people in America your statement has a little validation. Since that is what you are comparing your choice of words are off though.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              If you are comparing black and white people in America your statement has a little validation. Since that is what you are comparing your choice of words are off though.

what the f#ck are you even talking about?

Comment

Well, we had Floyd and you all hated him lol

Comment

what the f#ck are you even talking about?
                  These are your words "you're more likely to be born poor, into a less literate family, and grow up uneducated if you're born black"

Your words are little off because you went to extreme of the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Eh, it works for Sergey because he's a genuine bad ass and carries himself that way, but don't forget it doesn't work for everyone. When Paulie Malignaggi does it, for example, he just sounds like a douchey urban fruit.

Comment

couldn't stand the kellerman tactic of trying to get kovalev to talk about wanting to hurt pascal. wanted to smack him.

pascal's family and kovalev's family were int eh crowd, FFS.

for those who don't know, kovalev killed a guy named roman simakov in a pro boxing match. kellerman talking about kovalev wanting to punish a guy was totally out of line, particularly when you consider this information.
                      Yes, Kovalev tragically killed a man.
                      And this weekend he decided to give Pascal the Ali/Patterson treatment.....

How exactly did that greasy nerd (kellerman) do anything wrong by asking his questions??

Even most casuals would have noticed he's torturing Pascal...
                      And some of them might even be aware of the Simakov fight...
                      If anything Kellerman did the complete opposite of what you're suggesting.
                      Kovalev looking like a classless dummy was his own doing....

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                      When you listen to music do you research the artists to see what kind of people they are? If you discover an artist is a scumbag as a person or having gone to jail for something atrocious, do you stop listening to their music?
                      I actually know a couple people like this, and it does say quite a bit about them.

Really....
                      What does It say about them???

Genuine question, I'm Not trolling......

Comment

Working...
                      X