Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Welfare- financial or other assistance to an individual or family from a city, state, or national government:

That’s welfare bruh
    Actually, the amount of disability you receive depends on how much you paid into it with taxes. With welfare such as EBT, Medicaid, housing allowances, you could still get it and never work a day in your life. The amount you get is in relation to how many pups you squeeze out.

Comment

Just got my food stamp card reloaded yesterday. Bout to be eating skrimps and steak the next 2 weeks and sell the rest of the stamps

Comment

I knew Gloveking was on welfare, but I didnt know rockin was

Comment

theres a lot of freeloaders on this site. if you are a grown, healthy man on welfare and youre not doing anything about it, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            I knew Gloveking was on welfare, but I didnt know rockin was
            All you knew, you piece of sh it, is that if you brought your b itch ass you get fuçking beat.

That's what you knew...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Alright... nothing wrong with being on welfare lets just talk how much you are getting..

I was on unemployment insurance many years ago... i was getting $400/week
              I hope you paid that sh it back, you lowlife fuçking mooch.

I've never collected government assistance a day in my life, you f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Actually, the amount of disability you receive depends on how much you paid into it with taxes. With welfare such as EBT, Medicaid, housing allowances, you could still get it and never work a day in your life. The amount you get is in relation to how many pups you squeeze out.
                It’s thru the government so it is welfare and subsidized . He could have easily got disability insurance from Aflac and other insurance group instead of government insurance

Comment

Five star thread, Butler. I didn’t know Rockin was taking money from the government.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    It’s thru the government so it is welfare and subsidized . He could have easily got disability insurance from Aflac and other insurance group instead of government insurance
                    Still different. One, you pay into by working for a living and paying taxes, the other, is a 100% handout. Unless of course you live in places that will only subsidize your income (you have to have a job) with welfare benefits.

Maine instituted a law like that. Welfare recipients that are able bodied males between 19-49, childless must work a minimum of 20 hours per week or in a vocational training program or volunteering at least 24 hours per month. Once those policies were put into place, they saw an 88% drop in welfare enrollment and a 114% increase in average wages.

I don't have a problem with welfare going to those who really need it, on a temporary basis. No child should ever starve in a country as wealthy as ours. But, I do feel that there needs to be reform in such a way that forces able-bodied men AND women to work first and then apply for welfare to supplement their income. Even if they work part time, at least do something!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Just got my food stamp card reloaded yesterday. Bout to be eating skrimps and steak the next 2 weeks and sell the rest of the stamps

Haha — my n#gga

Comment

Working...
                      X