Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Deontay Wilder Could Beat Me? I Don't Think So!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    "Me vs Tyson in 86, I'd kick the hell outta that guy”... This is getting embarrassing now. 86 Tyson was a absolute beast. Why does Wilder need to keep bringing up Tyson?? Is it because he knows he can never fight him and be proved wrong?

Wilder better make light work of Ortiz or else his comments will backfire and make him look like an even bigger mug.
    Those some good pics! You need to make one with him as a human windmill.

Comment

I just don't buy the whole technology and nutrition argument. I think there was a lot more skill on display with fighters of earlier times. They faced more varied styles, fought more often. They were hungrier. There wasn't any picking and choosing of fighters who's style you knew you could beat.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
        For Tyson to throw the uppercut, Wilder would have to be too wild and Tyson will have to be close.
        Wilder being Wild?? That never happens right?!

Tyson being good at closing on people, gee he wasn't known for that at all...

Your own post makes it obvious why Tyson would be favored against this guy.

Unlike real giants with devastating jabs that could keep Tyson at bay (maybe) AJ, Klitschko's, Wilder's weaknesses play right into Tyson's strengths.

And Tyson's fast waist movement is a great way to nullify the only thing Wilder has, a hard right. It's what Tyson did every fight.

Comment

They both medaled in the olympics didn't they? Imo would be good for about 6 rounds then Tyson will lose steam after jumping up to hit Wilder and get Buster Douglas'd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            I just don't buy the whole technology and nutrition argument. I think there was a lot more skill on display with fighters of earlier times. They faced more varied styles, fought more often. They were hungrier. There wasn't any picking and choosing of fighters who's style you knew you could beat.
            I agree, and most of the people old enough to have seen 70 years of boxing think the fighters have declined.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              "Me vs Tyson in 86, I'd kick the hell outta that guy”... This is getting embarrassing now. 86 Tyson was a absolute beast. Why does Wilder need to keep bringing up Tyson?? Is it because he knows he can never fight him and be proved wrong?

Wilder better make light work of Ortiz or else his comments will backfire and make him look like an even bigger mug.
              Because he knows that's the only way that his name can be mentioned comparatively in the same sentence as Iron Mike's... In Deontay's delusional fantasy.

Comment

Even the Mike Tyson from 1999-2001 would have KO'ed Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Lewis vs Wilder....

Comment

Hate the saying older fighter were better than the new fighters today... if anything the fighters today beat the 80's group of fighters all of them did drugs SRL, Tyson, Spinks and the list goes on

Comment

Who gives a **** if Wilder runs his mouth. He’s the one who has to fight. All most of you bytches do on here is talk shyt and none of y’all can fight for shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X