No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez trolling on DBN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel Sanchez trolling on DBN!

Abel could have just told Dontae he was wrong in insisting that Charlo was GGG's mando - Charlo won't be mando till he beats Centeno and the WBC order the fight.

But instead, he just keeps repeating that Jermall hasn't earned a shot at Golovkin's titles, that he doesn't care about Charlo or the people who are calling for GGG to fight him, and Golovkin doesn't care about it either.

Imo, Abel only goes on DBN to troll that racist Dontae and his ignorant audience by saying things that he knows are going to annoy them.

I like Abel in troll mode - he's funny!
    Last edited by kafkod; 02-14-2018, 09:59 AM.

You did this in the other thread. Stop trying to pass this off as trolling kafkod, makes you look like a paid stooge.

It isn't troll mode. Charlo is expected to beat Centeno. I agree that GGG has the BJS fight and the Jacobs rematch before he would even think about Charlo, should he defeat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You did this in the other thread. Stop trying to pass this off as trolling kafkod, makes you look like a paid stooge.

It isn't troll mode. Charlo is expected to beat Centeno. I agree that GGG has the BJS fight and the Jacobs rematch before he would even think about Charlo, should he defeat Canelo.
      Is Charlo Golovkin's mando or is he not?

Has he beaten Centeno or is the fight yet to happen?

Has Charlo already earned his shot at the WBC title, or does he have to beat Centeno before his fans can make that claim?

Do you really think that Abel Sanchez is dumb enough not to know the difference between a No1 ranked contender and an actual mando for one of his fighters?

And what if I did make these points in another thread? Does this forum have a rule saying you can't make threads on a topic if you've already spoken about it before?

There probably are paid stooges here. They will be the people with 100 comments and 10 threads per day saying the same damn thing over and over for months on end.

If that annoys you, pull those guys up for it, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Is Charlo Golovkin's mando or is he not?

Has he beaten Centeno or is the fight yet to happen?

Has Charlo already earned his shot at the WBC title, or does he have to beat Centeno before his fans can make that claim?

Do you really think that Abel Sanchez is dumb enough not to know the difference between a No1 ranked contender and an actual mando for one of his fighters?

And what if I did make these points in another thread? Does this forum have a rule saying you can't make threads on a topic if you've already spoken about it before?

There probably are paid stooges here. They will be the people with 100 comments and 10 threads per day saying the same damn thing over and over for months on end.

If that annoys you, pull those guys up for it, not me.
        no. fight hasn't happened. has to beat Ceteno.

You are in desperate defense mode trying to sell this as trolling because Sanchez came off sounding like a clown. That's why I mentioned it.

Comment

the youtube comments are hilarious, pretty much noone is calling for this fight yet youd think charlo was some pound for pound elite fighter 'ggg dont want that work' etc

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            no. fight hasn't happened. has to beat Ceteno.

You are in desperate defense mode trying to sell this as trolling because Sanchez came off sounding like a clown. That's why I mentioned it.
            Why the heck should I be desperate for Abel Sanchez not to sound like a clown? Do you think I'm his PR man and I'm going to get fired if I allow that to happen?

I don't think he sounded like a clown at all. I think he knows DBN has an agenda against him and that he only agrees to be interviewed by Dontae to troll that fool and his audience.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              the youtube comments are hilarious, pretty much noone is calling for this fight yet youd think charlo was some pound for pound elite fighter 'ggg dont want that work' etc
              Nobody really knows yet whether Charlo would be a "high risk" opponent for Golovkin, but he isn't a big name and definitely falls into the "low reward" category.

At nearly 36, with time running out on his career, Golovkin needs "low reward" opponents who don't add anything to his legacy like a hole in the head.

Comment

Shrug, it sucks for Charlo, it really does. However, I agree with Sanchez. The double standards that he and his fighter has had to deal with over the last few years are bull**** and he's fed up with it.

For last few years all we heard were people b1tching about "oh another mandatory how lame". When Golovkin enforced his mandatory status against Canelo, it was "he scared he said 154 why isn't he doing it, another mando'. Or 'everyone he fights is a blown up 154 fighter he's a huge MW'. Everyone with half a brain knew that all of those claims were bull****.

But now that there's a rematch booked, a potential unification with Saunders and a Danny Jacobs rematch, all of a sudden a mandatory from a guy moving up from 154 should be top priority. Shut your traps, b1tches.

As far as I'm concerned, assuming (which is a tall order) that Golovkin beats all 3 of those, I think the first mandatory he should fight is Derevyanchenko. He's been mando longer, and to me, he's a far more dangerous fighter than Charlo or Andrade.

Comment

Sanchez has definitely got that bit of 'Freddie Roach' in him. He seems to enjoy rubbing people up the wrong way and has fun with it.

Comment

You're giving Able too much credit, it isn't that deep

Comment

Working...
                    X