Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev - Objective analysis - both evenly matched in both bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    No...after Ward got knocked down, it was all downhill for Kovalev...it became more and more apparent that Ward was better than him.

In retrospect, that was the worst thing Kovalev could have done...knocking Ward down and not finishing him...he "awakened The Dragon" as we say, and the rest is History...

Ward adapted immediately after that KD and beat Kovalev fair and square twice in a row...

That's all there is to it...and all the crying and lying in the world won't change it.

Ward by UD and TKO...FOREVER.
    you write so much biased bs that I will put u on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
      Ward ruined your life
      Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      you write so much biased bs that I will put u on ignore.
      This guy's too, Jimmy...and COUNTLESS others...it cannot be denied and is impressive.

Ward really did a number on their fighters and their own mental health...lol

Enjoy your permanent Hell, garbage fans...America and Andre Ward GOT YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        What does 'never really got back into the fight' even mean? Before Ward made any adjustment, Kovalev was dominating Ward. After Ward made his adjustments, the only thing he was able to do was bring the bout to a stalemate. Nothing more than that! That was the case in both bouts.
        Lol. How many rounds did Andre Ward lose once he took over and became the one dictating the fight?

Don't trick yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Lol. How many rounds did Andre Ward lose once he took over and became the one dictating the fight?

Don't trick yourself
          How many rounds did Ward lose? According to my scorecard, not many. However, he didn't win many rounds either. I had the scorecards even in most rounds. Except the few rounds which Kovalev actually won decisively.

I tend to score an even round 10 each for both boxers. Even though that ruling is no longer used anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
            Other than in the last round of their 2nd bout. How exactly did Ward bully Kovalev in any another round?

What video?
            He was bullied when Andre came at him, closed the distance & went to work on that body.

The video, film, tape, cd, dvd or even youtube. Where ever you can see it over & over again.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              He was bullied when Andre came at him, closed the distance & went to work on that body.

The video, film, tape, cd, dvd or even youtube. Where ever you can see it over & over again.
              So Sergey Kovalev stands in position, doesn't even take any steps back after getting hit by Andre Ward and that according to you = bullying, correct?

Not according to me! I guess we both must have different definitions of the word 'bullying'.

Comment

Working...
              X