Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ver been on the recieving end of a very bitter angry woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ver been on the recieving end of a very bitter angry woman?

That tries to get back at you and get revenge and make you suffer lol?

My ex stabbed me in the arm with a fork.

She came over my place and I was passed out drunk (shocker) she looks through my phone while I'm asleep; and I've been talking to this other chick for like a good 2 weeks, didn't delete the messages from that day.

We got into a fight, I told her GTFO she walks into the kitchen comes back with a fork and ya boy Beer is stabbed with a damn fork.

Comment

1 girl I rejected had a friend who I went out with in her place, I pissed her off and together they thought up ways to hurt my feelings as best they could.

Women really cant drop emotional pain!

They are like fcuking elephants man!

Its bad for them because you dont get even by being mad it only hurts them
      Last edited by AlexKid; 07-27-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Every single girl I've dated.

Comment

A handful, I walk away from violence, because I can't control me when I lose it, i'll end up in jail.

Beercules, although i've just replied here. Why are you one of the 1st handful to reply in AlexLids threads? Like all of them nearly. Genuine curiosity. Is he your alt?

Again, I'm guilty of replying myself in this thread and a few others (normally misdirecting it/slagging him off, tho he made me do one real 'lol' a week ago), but, you, kinda in everyone. Do you think it's someone real? (Not having a go, genuine question as to why). I'm a very curious being is all....

I just don't understand, honest... Peace dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            A handful, I walk away from violence, because I can't control me when I lose it, i'll end up in jail.

Beercules, although i've just replied here. Why are you one of the 1st handful to reply in AlexLids threads? Like all of them nearly. Genuine curiosity. Is he your alt?

Again, I'm guilty of replying myself in this thread and a few others (normally misdirecting it/slagging him off, tho he made me do one real 'lol' a week ago), but, you, kinda in everyone. Do you think it's someone real? (Not having a go, genuine question as to why). I'm a very curious being is all....

I just don't understand, honest... Peace dude.
            I think Alex is hilarious and no I don't have an alt lad

Comment

Look at Alex's avi and tell me you don't chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                1 girl I rejected

Comment

1 girl I rejected had a friend who I went out with in her place, I pissed her off and together they thought up ways to hurt my feelings as best they could.

Women really cant drop emotional pain!

They are like fcuking elephants man!

Its bad for them because you dont get even by being mad it only hurts them

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X