Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i dont know how to respond to the above drivel

btw, i replied to your PM.
    Didn't even remember that I pm-ed you. lol. Where did you respond. I'll check my inbox.

---edit----

Ok, I see you meant on your wall. I hit you back. Think maybe you were confusing me with someone else or making assumptions, bro.
    Last edited by travestyny; 02-24-2018, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Didn't even remember that I pm-ed you. lol. Where did you respond. I'll check my inbox.
      visitor messages

one guy 's a coward how slaps a sitting woman and quickly runs awat afterwards

now this less f@g is some hero because he used a knife in a fist fight.

AA's getting passes left and right and sheeit

Comment

visitor messages

What? Are you drunk, Elroy? lol. I didn't understand anything except "visitors message." I responded back there.

By the way, I rewatched Black Panther last night. Saw that Stan Lee got executive producer credit That should make you happy.

Comment

whos the ''least'' g@y ?!?!?!

thats a thing
          theres levels to g@yness

polio, clarify this shlt
          This kind of makes Chollo's point, doesn't it? It's ok to admit that you're wrong sometimes, Elroy.
          i dont know how to respond to the above drivel

btw, i replied to your PM.
          visitor messages

What? Are you drunk, Elroy? lol. I didn't understand anything except "visitors message." I responded back there.

By the way, I rewatched Black Panther last night. Saw that Stan Lee got executive producer credit. That should make you happy.
          maybe were both

did it change your view on movie making and life itself ???

Comment

maybe were both

did it change your view on movie making and life itself ???
            1. I was asking if this thread proved Chollo's point about things possibly going south. Clearly it did.

2. The film didn't change my view on movie making or change my life, but it was definitely my favorite marvel film besides maybe "Logan" (is that considered a marvel film? I thought so but I've heard someone say it isn't.)

Comment

1. I was asking if this thread proved Chollo's point about things possibly going south. Clearly it did.

2. The film didn't change my view on movie making or change my life, but it was definitely my favorite marvel film besides maybe "Logan" (is that considered a marvel film? I thought so but I've heard someone say it isn't.)
              aahhhh soooooooo................

1) EXACTLY WHY ITS BEST TO RECORD SHlT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruh, i know youre not stupid. if a person is going to wild out, theyre going to wild out for sure if NO ONE IS RECORDING IT !!!!!!!!! if you get killed, at least theres evidence of who did what.

holy shlt......siablo, get off dudes acct !!!!

2) logan is wolverine who is in the MU, so.....im going to see it tuesday. will give an honest review.

Comment

aahhhh soooooooo................

1) EXACTLY WHY ITS BEST TO RECORD SHlT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruh, i know youre not stupid. if a person is going to wild out, theyre going to wild out for sure if NO ONE IS RECORDING IT !!!!!!!!! if you get killed, at least theres evidence of who did what.

holy shlt......siablo, get off dudes acct !!!!

2) logan is wolverine who is in the MU, so.....im going to see it tuesday. will give an honest review.
                Ok, we're not going to get into this again because the point was already made....

Chollo wouldn't want to press charges about any confrontation because he believes either way it could cost him his job and his retirement funds.

And am I supposedly Siablo now? Come on, dude. Why do you guys always throw out the same old alt accusation? I'm sure you don't even believe it, so what's the point?

Comment

Ok, we're not going to get into this again because the point was already made....

Chollo wouldn't want to press charges about any confrontation because he believes either way it could cost him his job and his retirement funds.

And am I supposedly Siablo now? Come on, dude. Why do you guys always throw out the same old alt accusation? I'm sure you don't even believe it, so what's the point?
                  ill reply to you and then give you the mic to have the last word on the situation.....

1) ebeefs turning to hands HAVE to be recorded for prosperity, if nothing else. if the fools who just HAD to lay hands on each other get killed, of fncking well.

that need to be the baddest man the ever walked the urf. the ass that no man alive can beat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) polio KNEW this. every mutha fncking ebeef turned hands gets videod and worldstar'd. thats just how shlt is. but polio is that special bltch.

what situation would ''not recording it'' prevent ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PLS, TELL ME !!!!!!!

nope, let me tell YOU.....IT PREVENTS ANYONE FROM KNOWING WHAT THE F U C K REALLY HAPPENED

(hhhmmmm.....so this is what being ''bothered'' feels like )

3) if you think its best that fights NOT be record, thats something i doubt even siablo would agree to. i cant think of anyone with less brain cells. ONCE AGAIN, cover your ass JUST IN CASE SHlT GOES ''SOUTH''.

(drops mic and gives caps lock a rest)
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-24-2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

ill reply to you and then give you the mic to have the last word on the situation.....

1) ebeefs turning to hands HAVE to be recorded for prosperity, if nothing else. if the fools who just HAD to lay hands on each other get killed, of fncking well.

that need to be the baddest man the ever walked the urf. the ass that no man alive can beat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) polio KNEW this. every mutha fncking ebeef turned hands gets videod and worldstar'd. thats just how shlt is. but polio is that special bltch.

what situation would ''not recording it'' prevent ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PLS, TELL ME !!!!!!!

nope, let me tell YOU.....IT PREVENTS ANYONE FROM KNOWING WHAT THE F U C K REALLY HAPPENED

(hhhmmmm.....so this is what being ''bothered'' feels like )

3) if you think its best that fights NOT be record, thats something i doubt even siablo would agree to. i cant think of anyone with less brain cells. ONCE AGAIN, cover your ass JUST IN CASE SHlT GOES ''SOUTH''.

Sure, I'll answer, if you would like to step down from your delusion of grandeur high horse. The fvvck was that about?

Anyway, let's go with the scenario here.

Situation A: It's videotaped.
                    Chollo shows up. It escalates. A "worldstar" brawl ensues.

Video makes it's way around. Chollo's friends see it. It makes it around. It gets to Chollo's employer.

Chollo is dismissed for misconduct. Chollo, who was 2 years away from being able to retire with a nice pension, is now faced with a career that went down the drain and wondering how he can support himself for the rest of his life.

Situation B: If it's not recorded.

Chollo is happy that he made it back alive. Chollo goes on with his life, completes his 2 years and receives a fat pension, and can spend the rest of his days raising siberian husky dogs and reading Hemingway in a rocking chair on his porch.

It's clear to see why Chollo chooses situation B.

Comment

cover your ass JUST IN CASE SHlT GOES ''SOUTH''.

Other Than Honorable Conditions Discharge
                      The most severe type of military administrative discharge is the Other Than Honorable Conditions. Some examples of actions that could lead to an Other Than Honorable Discharge include security violations, use of violence, conviction by a civilian court with a sentence including prison time, or being found guilty of adultery in a divorce hearing (this list is not a definitive list; these are only examples). In most cases, veterans who receive an Other Than Honorable Discharge cannot re-enlist in the Armed Forces or reserves, except under very rare circumstances. Veteran’s benefits are not usually available to those discharged through this type of discharge.

Maybe the above helps. By the way, you see above that you can even be discharged for adultery. Clearly his code of conduct is more strict than the average person.

Comment

Working...
                      X