No announcement yet.

Xbox One X...anyone has it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One X...anyone has it?

So i'm thinking of getting an Xbox One X, heard it's more powerful than the PS4 Pro, but 100$ more than the PS4 Pro.

Anyone with experience know the pro's and con's of the X? The last Xbox i had was the original 1st xbox .

I would go for a PS4 cause of the games available but the you are right that the Xbox has more power.

Comment

If you dont want to spend a grand+ to get the 4k gaming experience, the xbox x is your most affordable option.

The ps4 pro can't actually output native 4k, there's alot of upscaling involved. Comparing the pro and one x in real world tests though depends on the optimization. Some games perform better on the pro than the One X simply because of the optimization.

In raw power, the one x is a beast. It's about compareable to a gtx 1070.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-23-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        I would go for a PS4 cause of the games available but the you are right that the Xbox has more power.
        Sony exclusives are a little overrated tbh. They have some decent single player story games but they're extremely forgettable.

The only sony exclusive i would consider a must play is arguably horizon zero dawn.. But the best games out there that aren't nintendo exclusives come from third parties.

Cd projekt redd, bioware, capcom, platinum, sega, bethesda, rockstar, bungie, blizzard.. Sony exclusives aren't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          If you dont want to spend a grand+ to get the 4k gaming experience, the xbox x is your most affordable option.

The ps4 pro can't actually output native 4k, there's alot of upscaling involved. Comparing the pro and one x in real world tests though depends on the optimization. Some games perform better on the pro than the One X simply because of the optimization.

In raw power, the one x is a beast. It's about compareable to a gtx 1070.
          Horizon Zero Dawn is the GOTY of 2017 imo. Sony PS also has MLB The Show, Infamous, The Last Guardian, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, Destiny 1-2, The Last of US remastered etc.

Then you have upcoming exclusives. The Last of Us 2, God of War, Days Gone, Death Stranding, MLB The Show 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            So i'm thinking of getting an Xbox One X, heard it's more powerful than the PS4 Pro, but 100$ more than the PS4 Pro.

Anyone with experience know the pro's and con's of the X? The last Xbox i had was the original 1st xbox .
            It's dependant on what games you're interested in.

It's the most powerful console on the market, clearly.
            Xbox Live is better than PSN.
            The controller is ARGUABLY better.

In terms of games, Xbox is terrible. They have no good exclusive games outside of Gears of War and Halo, both of which are absolutely milked dry at this point. Forza Horizon is quite fun too but driving games get stale pretty quick IMO.

Sony have the better exclusives both in terms of quantity and quality. Have a look at their exclusives, the controller and which one you have more friends on and then make your decision.

My bro has a PS4 from launch that he uses, I was going to get a Xbox for my needs but most of the games I'd play seem to end up as Sony exclusives so ruled it out. The only one I actually had some interest in terms of Xbox exclusives is Sunset Overdrive. Microsoft are now also releasing all of their games on PC too and I primarily play on PC so that rules out the reason to get an Xbox for me.

Comment

What about the X Box exclusive Dead Rising by Capcom? That's pretty much the reason why I'm planning on getting an X Bone. Is Dead Rising 3 no good?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Horizon Zero Dawn is the GOTY of 2017 imo. Sony PS also has MLB The Show, Infamous, The Last Guardian, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, Destiny 1-2, The Last of US remastered etc.

Then you have upcoming exclusives. The Last of Us 2, God of War, Days Gone, Death Stranding, MLB The Show 18.
                None of the games you mentioned mean anything to me except last of us.

Unless it's from Nintendo, exclusives don't mean anything, the best games are from third party developers.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  None of the games you mentioned mean anything to me except last of us.

Unless it's from Nintendo, exclusives don't mean anything, the best games are from third party developers.
                  Yeah Sony games are all the same linear Cinematic types, the last Sony exclusive I bought was Uncharted 4 I think I'm over those types of games

Only Sony exclusive I'm looking forward to now is Shenmue 3

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Yeah Sony games are all the same linear Cinematic types, the last Sony exclusive I bought was Uncharted 4 I think I'm over those types of games

Only Sony exclusive I'm looking forward to now is Shenmue 3
                    I feel you, my cousin roomed with me for a couple months and she brought her ps4, and I played all the hyped sony exclusives and got extremely bored and underwhelmed.

It's not the same feeling as playing something like wolfenstein or witcher 3 on the pc at max settings, or zelda and skyrim on the go on the switch or playing some overwatch or monster hunter on the couch on any system.

If you don't have a ps4 you're honestly not missing anything.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-02-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X