Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I Don't Give a **** What Centeno Did; I'm No Aleem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Fight is off. Centeno is injured.
    Yes Centeno was sparring with a waiter at TGIFs and the waiter jabbed him in the ribs...

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
      Yes Centeno was sparring with a waiter at TGIFs and the waiter jabbed him in the ribs...
      I think it's bull**** too

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Jacobs went to hbo to get a Nelo payday & a rematch with lil g. BJS said if he would fight Jacobs for 5mil so do you REALLY think BJS is going to fight Jermall when he wants Nelo then lil g for some bucks & being a champ himself to get one of them two guys?
        Charlo needs to fight 1 JUST 1 single "good known" opponent at mw before thinking he has 1st place in line, regardless of mando status he won't be able to enforce it for another yr basically,he needs to face someone anyone better than who hes faced so far,

I know its not entirely his fault hes facing a bum as Sulaiman mandated him,but still he needs to do what nelo did when he faced 4 of the best jmw in a row early in his career,jermall is definitely a good fight for anyone,& I would be happy w him/jacobs/saunders getting next at winner of nelo/ggg,but if jermall doesn't win the canelo sweepstakes & get next he needs to face someone good instead like the loser 4 example,thats how canelo got his shot vs floyd.

Comment

Jacobs was available before he left for HBO.
          And you clown just ignored him.
          And now you're fighting another bum again.

Comment

For those saying Mallow NEEDS a name MW.....

Who???

The biggest names are fighting for 10/15 mil in May.
            Saunders ain't risking his 5+mil payday.
            Jacobs thinks he might get another cash out fight.

Who then???

Only Murata and DChenko and look who they been fighting.

Lee is retiring.
            Quillin took off
            Korobov is nowhere to be found.

Harrison and Douglas looked good UNTIL....

As for the smack talk about Centeno and Sulecki being low hanging fruit.....

Damn the haters in full swing.

Guess Mallow should be chasing Mora, Stevens and Macklin.

Comment

Golovkin & his fans are obviously ready to go on another Ducking Spree , starting with Jermall Charlo.

#1 P4P & #1 @ 160 SAUL CANELO ALVAREZ will fight Charlo & beat Charlo. Just bring it!

*CANELO = CERTIFIED LIONS ONLY*

-the charlos = lyin only-

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Charlo needs to fight 1 JUST 1 single "good known" opponent at mw before thinking he has 1st place in line, regardless of mando status he won't be able to enforce it for another yr basically,he needs to face someone anyone better than who hes faced so far,

I know its not entirely his fault hes facing a bum as Sulaiman mandated him,but still he needs to do what nelo did when he faced 4 of the best jmw in a row early in his career,jermall is definitely a good fight for anyone,& I would be happy w him/jacobs/saunders getting next at winner of nelo/ggg,but if jermall doesn't win the canelo sweepstakes & get next he needs to face someone good instead like the loser 4 example,thats how canelo got his shot vs floyd.
                If brook moving up two divisions can get a fight with lil g then so can Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  you must be talking about canelo we already know charlo wont be facing him you better pray ggg wins you
                  I want them all to fight each other but I want to see Jermall vs your boy 1st so the excuses won't be worse....

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
                    He won 3 rds first time around and was outlanded by 100+ punches and in 10/12 rds.
                    That was against GGG fighting in slow motion.

He won't last 5 rds if K2 and Warren have an agreement in place before May 5th.

GGG 120/107-108 if GGG needs to look beatable for BJS to nut up
                    Now I know you just playing.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      If brook moving up two divisions can get a fight with lil g then so can Jermall.
                      I don't disagree,im just saying he needs to step up like everyone else if he doesn't get that fight right away.If canelo wins & faces saunders next, Charlo should face ggg. Or if ggg wins & faces bjs next & nelo faces jacobs/murata Jermall needs to fight Deryevchenko/Andrade etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X