Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Beltran wins tonight he also wins his citizenship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a line of bull**** until tonight when they were talking about getting classified as an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability." I googled it and it's legit; EB-1A or O-1 Visa. Never heard of such a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_...dinary_ability

Interesting.

His choices were probably that or go the Angulo route, which sounds pretty rough especially if you're the sole provider and have small children. Wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I thought it was a line of bull**** until tonight when they were talking about getting classified as an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability." I googled it and it's legit; EB-1A or O-1 Visa. Never heard of such a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_...dinary_ability
      Alien of extraordinary ability? Like this guy?

Comment

trump saw the fight...he has been deported

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          lol, why you hating on Beltran so hard?

I see you in the other thread hating on him.
          Dude roided and weight cheated that dude remember....

Guy was never even close to being a top level fighter till
          he started taking steroids that is....

Comment

Because the green card process requires a proof of "exceptional ability" so if he wins the eliminator he becomes a world title challenger, which is essentially a proof of exceptional ability.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Because the green card process requires a proof of "exceptional ability" so if he wins the eliminator he becomes a world title challenger, which is essentially a proof of exceptional ability.
              hes a world champ now. how is that not exceptional!!! lets hope trump doesnt understand boxing very well and know that there are 4 plus champs in ever division.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                hes a world champ now. how is that not exceptional!!! lets hope trump doesnt understand boxing very well and know that there are 4 plus champs in ever division.
                Beltran should now have his green card secured according to his immigration attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Because the green card process requires a proof of "exceptional ability"
                  They should just send his lab results from last time lol.

Comment

Good for Beltran, and good for us. ESPN played this story out like 3 fights ago

Comment

Working...
                    X