Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Sounds like Loma-Linares is the reason for this one being in Vegas. Too many fights in NYC Arum said. Loma-Linares is a much better fight.
    Everything sells in NY. They can line up a bunch of fights and there will still be a crowd. People come from all over and like Vegas before and and after the fight there is a ton of things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Everything sells in NY. They can line up a bunch of fights and there will still be a crowd. People come from all over and like Vegas before and and after the fight there is a ton of things to do.
      I agree. I went for the Loma-Rigo fight and had a blast even though it was snowing. I'll go out there for Loma-Linares too. I'm glad Crawford-Horn will be in Vegas I don't feel the need to travel for that one but for a 4 hour drive I'll go.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
        Manny Pacquiao is ready to go: I want Lucas Matthysse! (an hour later) Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Does Manny have any input on his career?
        Manny has never had any say in his career. No offense to him, but he seriously is about as smart as any 6th grader. And that is being very generous. By the time Arum is done with Pac he will be somewhere between Freddie Roach and Muhammed Ali.

Also, I believe if Pac made his own decisions, he wouldn't be fighting anybody. He's almost 40 years old, has been in countless wars, as nothing to prove to anyone, and shouldn't need the money. Look at Ali, Roach, Meldrick Taylor, Holyfield, and many others. With the career Manny had and now being a Senator in his home country, why the heck would he come back to fight Alvarado, Matthysse, or anyone else?!? Most boxers don't have a career they can count on. They know nothing but boxing and don't have any college degrees. That is why they keep coming back way past when they should (RJJ). So what explains this Senator coming back to take more brain damage?

Well, the rumor going around boxing circles is that Arum threatens to admit Pac was using peds when he first jumped up to ww. Come back for another fight or two, or have the entire world know you were a fraud and a cheat?

Comment

Arum is full of Bull shlt

Comment

Hopefully Crawford gets the main event slot and then Pacquiao agrees to fight him in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              "I see he has talked about fighting Matthysse", Arum said. "But that's not going to happen". WTF

I don't know whether to laugh or be angry.
              Exactly wtf is that ? What a shame, The second biggest ppv draw of all time can’t say who he wants to fight without his promoter saying “no”.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                Manny has never had any say in his career. No offense to him, but he seriously is about as smart as any 6th grader. And that is being very generous. By the time Arum is done with Pac he will be somewhere between Freddie Roach and Muhammed Ali.

Also, I believe if Pac made his own decisions, he wouldn't be fighting anybody. He's almost 40 years old, has been in countless wars, as nothing to prove to anyone, and shouldn't need the money. Look at Ali, Roach, Meldrick Taylor, Holyfield, and many others. With the career Manny had and now being a Senator in his home country, why the heck would he come back to fight Alvarado, Matthysse, or anyone else?!? Most boxers don't have a career they can count on. They know nothing but boxing and don't have any college degrees. That is why they keep coming back way past when they should (RJJ). So what explains this Senator coming back to take more brain damage?

Well, the rumor going around boxing circles is that Arum threatens to admit Pac was using peds when he first jumped up to ww. Come back for another fight or two, or have the entire world know you were a fraud and a cheat?
                The end of your post is pure BS. Pac simply likes to box. He's been doing it since he was 16. He goes into the ring with a smile on his face.

He likes training, he likes fight night and the attention. If you anything about him...he likes to keep busy. Box, play basketball, politics, chess, sing, church, tv shows, movies...

He doesn't need the money ...he just enjoys it..

Now stop with the nonsense about ped conspiracies.
                Last edited by Strategic1; 02-13-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post

Where are these rumors coming from?? Is that a fact or are you just speaking out your ass??
                  I think your full of shet and you lying!
                  There's no way a promoter will throw one of his fighters under the bus like that.
                  That's just begging for lawsuits to come your way!
                  So quit lying fool and stop making shet up! And if you are correct then I wanna see facts. Post an article or a link or something....

Comment

I hope ppl finally see the snake Arum is.

He doesn’t wanna let manny fight Lucas simply because he wants to keep everything in-house.

Fuuck bob Arum too bad manny is too stupid to tell Arum to fuuck off and say I want this guy.
                    Last edited by kidbazooka; 02-13-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Where are these rumors coming from?? Is that a fact or are you just speaking out your ass??
                      I think your full of shet and you lying!
                      There's no way a promoter will throw one of his fighters under the bus like that.
                      That's just begging for lawsuits to come your way!
                      So quit lying fool and stop making shet up! And if you are correct then I wanna see facts. Post an article or a link or something....
                      Obviously that's a terrible rumor. I actually believe Pacquaio has juiced but come on with so much juicing in sports surely there's so many confidentiality clauses and all that kind of stuff to prevent stuff ever coming up.

Comment

Working...
                      X