No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DIBella Responds To Lennox Lewis Criticism, Defends Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
    Wlad dominated the division for a decade, he is a super champ and a potential wall of famer, do you disagree?

if you want more information on guys he beat up then I would advise you look it up on the internet, you need to educate yourself, you Wilder fan girls are pathetic and so shockingly dumb!
    "If you want more information..." says the guy who can't name one tough opponent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      "If you want more information..." says the guy who can't name one tough opponent!!!
      Smh, idiocy at its finest, not the sharpest tool are you?

Do some research bum!

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
        Everyone wants the cash cow, but in the business of boxing there are ways to go at it...

Parker and his team went the right way. As of now, Wilder is going at it the wrong way.
        What exactly is the right way? When your the cash cow you choose who you want no matter how they go about it as you say. The public demands aj dw not aj parker. Dont get me wrong im sure aj would scrap with anybody in his division just as most boxers do in this beautiful sport. This is called prize fighting and I get why they chose parker its the better business move.
        I met him when he came to new york he is a street dude with manners and trust me I dont think hes scared at all. But his promoter is gonna take the businessman route because thats what hearn does 9-10 unless he has no choice.

Comment

Working...
        X