• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs spence would be Mayweather v Pac all over again

Crawford would take that boy to school just like TBE did to pacman

I can't see that at all to be honest, neither are defensive wizards

Comment

One fighter winning easily, never stepping out of 2nd gear. The other not willing to go out on his shield trying to win and then making lame excuses after the fight?

Comment

Oh yeah. I double dare Crawford to try it. Spence would school that boy and then knock him out. Crawford can beat all the other welterweights but not Spence. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Oh yeah. I double dare Crawford to try it. Spence would school that boy and then knock him out. Crawford can beat all the other welterweights but not Spence. Sorry.
          Spence is too repetitive. Crawford would leave enough distance for Spence to have to reach to land punches. Crawford would counter him and control his movement with the jab. Peterson was tagging Spence with the right pretty much whenever he threw it. As a lefty, Crawford's jab is right there or if he chooses to fight as a righty, the lead right will light his ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by champagnepapi View Post
            Pass that good stuff over here.
            Match up Crawford/Spence....

Better amateur pedigree:Spence
            Size:Spence
            Strength:Spence
            Speed:Spence
            Skill/ring iq:Spence

Crawford is a beast, a straight savage. Scary to watch him, one of my favourites... BUT..

Spence imo is bigger & better and just like May dominated Pac, he would dominate Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              Pass that good stuff over here.
              Match up Crawford/Spence....

Better amateur pedigree:Spence
              Size:Spence
              Strength:Spence
              Speed:Spence
              Skill/ring iq:Spence

Crawford is a beast, a straight savage. Scary to watch him, one of my favourites... BUT..

Spence imo is bigger & better and just like May dominated Pac, he would dominate Crawford.
              LOOOOOOOOOL Spence faster and better iq than Crawford?
              Crawford is 100% faster and Spence is more intelligent based off what. To be frank theres nothing particular intelligent about his style. Very meticulous and effective but intelligent? Nope

Comment

You had the worst pick em results in 2017 and you had the nerve to keep making predictions....

Comment

Originally posted by champagnepapi View Post
                  Nah, I understand the analogy but here the left handed destroyer is bigger longer guy. The boxing Master being the shorter, smaller frame dude.

So that fight should be 50/50.

Comment

This is the only fight where i wouldn't necessarily put my money on Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X