Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh: NASA announcement about water on Mars will be used to 'advance leftist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

But yeah, it's the LIBERALS that are uneducated, uninformed, sheep idiots.
    Study after study show, that the more liberal, the more educated and even higher avg IQ.

This is a pattern, a formula for success on the right by people like Rush, Beck, Alex Jones, Savage etc..

They have to get loonier and loonier and out do each other in their ridiculous claims without any evidence. I love the way they always say "I love science but...". LOL

Why don't they just say they hate science and be honest about it. This is why people vote against their own interest, it's the same reason they are so ill informed.

I think the other day Bill O'Reilly said Democrats signed a bill that pushes infanticide. Yup, he said democrats want children to be murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Study after study show, that the more liberal, the more educated and even higher avg IQ.
      You sure don't fit that mold.

The fact is the most uneducated voting bloc votes Democrat at rates of up to 100%. The inner cities, which have the highest high school dropout rates, the highest rates of children born out of wedlock, the lowest test scores, and the highest crime are most loyal of any voting bloc and they are hardcore Democrats. They are on your team.

Yes, the intellectual class who never left college and worked jobs in the real world are usually Democrats. But that doesn't negate that you guys also own the most uneducated voters too. The 'regular Joes' tend to vote Republican and Libertarian.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I think the other day Bill O'Reilly said Democrats signed a bill that pushes infanticide. Yup, he said democrats want children to be murdered.
      They do. Your team fights tooth and nail for the right to kill unborn children. Do you even know what a late term abortion is? If that's not murder, what is it?

Like you said about the Reps, at least be honest about your stances. You're such a hypocritical, simple-minded Party loyalist.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You sure don't fit that mold.

The fact is the most uneducated voting bloc votes Democrat at rates of up to 100%. The inner cities, which have the highest high school dropout rates, the highest rates of children born out of wedlock, the lowest test scores, and the highest crime are most loyal of any voting bloc and they are hardcore Democrats. They are on your team.

Yes, the intellectual class who never left college and worked jobs in the real world are usually Democrats. But that doesn't negate that you guys also own the most uneducated voters too. The 'regular Joes' tend to vote Republican and Libertarian.

They do. Your team fights tooth and nail for the right to kill unborn children. Do you even know what a late term abortion is? If that's not murder, what is it?

Like you said about the Reps, at least be honest about your stances. You're such a hypocritical, simple-minded Party loyalist.
        For someone that doesn't like people to insult him, you sure insult people. I think I have had quite a few discussions with you and I often find you insulting other people.

I have also seen studies of more liberal = higher level of education. Putting that aside though, do you not think what Rush Limbaugh said is absurd? I often find a lot of conservative hosts saying these types of things, and I agree the more crazy, the more attention they get.

Lastly, not everyone thinks a fetus is a child. So that's another argument together, but if O'Reilly did say that it's just a dumb statement. I don't think anyone wants to murder children.

Comment

Working...
        X