Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pokemon go help fat Yanks lose weight?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walked around my block like 4 times last night. Caught a Hitmonlee.

Comment

Someone might hack on it and like lemmings some people will be led to a great fall or cliff and fall....
      or some isis motharfackir hacker lead them to an ambush...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I walked around my block like 4 times last night. Caught a Hitmonlee.
        4 times? thats a good exercise eh. Jose should get one and play....He might run over someone with his truck though.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Someone might hack on it and like lemmings some people will be led to a great fall or cliff and fall....
          or some isis motharfackir hacker lead them to an ambush...
          That's a fukin good idea dude. You've put that idea in my head now. Walk someone right into a huge tazer and proclaim "Pikachu used Thunderbolt, it was very effective". Then run like the wind ready to Pikashock someone else.

Is it just catching them or can you train/battle with them with other players?

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            I'd hazard a guess they've been watching/tracking and listening to most people since not too long after Red Version came out on Gameboy Colour! Plausible.

I swear I've read on a few places, over a few years, that the gov/military/spooks have access to technology that is 10-15 years ahead of whats available to buy for civilians, then when their new stuff comes out, that technology trickles down to the civilian market as commodities etc.

Again, plausible. Anyway GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALLLLL! POKEMON!
            Really? That **** wasn't even connected to the net.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Really? That **** wasn't even connected to the net.
              They had many many ways of watching people before the internet, technology has utterly changed spycraft. I nerd out on some books about the topic, the techniques used back in the 60's-early 90's, are put to shame by this technological age, but the methods worked nevertheless.

Most people would find it very dull reading unless you're into that sort of stuff. How the KGB used to work, Mossad in the old days. Spying is a craft that is millennia old technically. Anyway, sorry for the boring post haha.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                That's a fukin good idea dude. You've put that idea in my head now. Walk someone right into a huge tazer and proclaim "Pikachu used Thunderbolt, it was very effective". Then run like the wind ready to Pikashock someone else.

Is it just catching them or can you train/battle with them with other players?
                You have to catch and train them as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  You have to catch and train them as far as I know.
                  All ready about to play it lmfao.

Comment

Does Team Rocket show up and try to steal your pokemon in this game?

Comment

This has become a craze. I was at a park coaching a team and three large guys in black tshirts came walking by. Minutes later several other people came by following the app on their phone. It resembled a zombie movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X