Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marcos maidana flexing + spars mikey garcia again (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcos maidana flexing + spars mikey garcia again (pic)

Two things.. Maidana lookin the shape of his life and will probly be shredded may 3rd..

And I think its awesome he's doing 12 round sparrings with mikey. Thats top notch sparring

Comment

Maidana going to **** mayweather up!

Comment

i dont know but maidana still a bit flabby and looking like a small welterweight like pac is

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          i dont know but maidana still a bit flabby and looking like a small welterweight like pac is
          Why does some naysayer come into every Maidana thread and literally just make something negative up? I mean what are you even talking about?

Comment

I will become so rich from this fight. Maidana is going to put a hurting on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              Why does some naysayer come into every Maidana thread and literally just make something negative up? I mean what are you even talking about?
              im rarely in a maidana thread and i popped in because of the pic and just commented on what i saw. do you think he's ripped??

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                I never understand that flabby part what are you looking at his ball sack?The mafuker is 150 the size of a teenage Kid what do you weigh?

Comment

When has maidana looked this fit? And hes on pace to be shredded may 3rd. Ariza has him on high intensity Insanity workout type ****. There will be a maidana in the shape of his life May 3rd.. factor that in to yalls little equations.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    Two things.. Maidana lookin the shape of his life and will probly be shredded may 3rd..

And I think its awesome he's doing 12 round sparrings with mikey. Thats top notch sparring
                    Maidana will be ready. Will Floyd be? He usually is, but we will see if he's ready when Maidana connects with full steam.

Comment

Working...
                    X