Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't (some) posters here distinguish a past prime fighter and a "shot" fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.marquez has been shot since vasquez

Comment

Shot is Erik Morales that fought Maidana, Cano, and he was basically a walking corpse by the time he fought Danny Garcia.

Shot is Rafael Marquez who lost to Efrain Esquivias.

Rafa punches look so slow and he was gassed, he didn't have those sharp power fast combos he used to have, his punches look like quick sand punches.

Carlos Baldomir who fought Canelo was shot

Comment

floyd fans told me that if a guy goes through a loss they're automatically shot....

Comment

Floyd has been past his prime for years now.

Comment

man, some posters here can't even tell how long a decade is...you expect them to understand all that?

Comment

Maxy would like to state for the record that he believe OP is a fantastic poster with very solid insight in the sport of boxing. Always a pleasure to read OP's posts.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                here's the perfect example:

Hopkins = past prime (he's no longer what he once was but still manages to win most of the time due to knowledge/ring craft/spoiling whatever)

Roy Jones = Shot
                Beautiful examples

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  floyd fans told me that if a guy goes through a loss they're automatically shot....
                  That's weird. Broner fans told me the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    Also any fighter who fights Floyd that was shot years ago can instantly be considered top notch and prime with zero losses.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      man, some posters here can't even tell how long a decade is...you expect them to understand all that?
                      You are completely correct. I'm sincerely apologize for giving these people the benefit of the doubt lmao!! I forget that I'm dealing with people with half a brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X