Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would y'all feel about Broner v. Zab as a first fight at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Very good test @ WW. You never know. Zab might win via running and pot shotting all night.

Zab sucks, but it's still a good first fight for Broner at WW.
    JWW bruh.....I like this fight. It would be a fun fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
      JWW bruh.....I like this fight. It would be a fun fight to watch.
      That's what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        I don't want to see Zab ever again. Looks like a beast in small fights and as soon as he gets a big chance he crumbles and looks like shit.
        Too true.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I'm just sick of Zab getting all of these opportunities, I don't want to see him in big fights anymore. I'm hoping Garcia can left hook him into permanent retirement once and for all.

Assuming Broner would move up to 140 soon (not gonna happen) I think the Peterson/Holt winner would be a better fight, plus he could snatch up a belt in his JR WW debut.
          That says it all. He doesn't deserve it, he doesn't earn it, he just gets it.

I hope Garcia beats him convincingly enough to finally end Judah getting his unearned big fights, but I know that Judah could get knocked out brutally in the 1st and still get a big fight later this year. Because, "If he's focused and at his best, he could beat anyone!"

Also, for those people who think Judah might present a challenge for Broner, you do realize that Broner does exactly the things that makes Judah fold like a damn napkin, right?

Comment

depends, if judah goes down in flames against garcia, then i don't think broner would be a good match up.

Comment

**** Zab! Even though he's a beast compared to the guys Broner has fought so far, I'm tired of him getting so many paydays. If he gets knocked out by Garcia no major network should waste their time with his ass.

Comment

I'd pay $69.99 just for the buildup

Comment

im good with it ..somehow , judah finds one last performance againts AA fighters...

Comment

Working...
                  X