No announcement yet.

God does not exist: true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
    Self immolate and you'll see how real you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
      Self immolate and you'll see how real you really are.

some buddhist can meditate and dont feel the pain while burnin...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
        some buddhist can meditate and dont feel the pain while burnin...
        They can also collectively raise their body temps to stay warm in the cold. I'm waiting for one to walk on water or perhaps breath underwater without the assistance of a breathing apparatus.

Comment

speaking of consciousness...

the thing plays a part of how us humans perceive reality... one of the weirdest science i've read and watched (book by neuro guy karl pribram and a docu in nat geo?) was that in the subatomic realm, the behavior of a quanta is dependent on the observer whether he is looking or not... (damn)

when a quanta is being observed, it behaves like a wave...

when the observer is not looking, the thing behaves like a particle...

this, among other things make me a bit skeptical about reasoning and logic being the be all and all tool for scrutinising nature...
          Last edited by talip bin osman; 02-01-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

From what I gathered with my limited intelligence, is things on the sub-atomic scale do not "act" in the same way as things in the macro-verse.

Two places at the same time. Different wavelength's.

Going through a physical object, and retaining the same information on the other end, to became the same object.

Basically, concepts that comic book and sci-fi stuff are made out of.

But reality.

I don't think we have scratched the surface.

It think it's more a matter of technology, then what some of the more brilliant minds can think of, and what computers can compute.

Somebody just slapped me through my computer screen....

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

You can pray because you wanna hit that jackpot on the next lottery, I don't give a ****. It's a distinction without a difference. However the two things I mentioned are central to praying and being an active member of a Religion & Faith in God.
              What is praying ? What comes to your mind is spoken this word ?

Saying hello is a praying when you see someone or when you enters a place.
              Smiling to people is a praying.
              It is a worship to help poor needy people.
              Being tolerant is a praying .
              Not to tell lie is a praying .
              Paying attention to your health is a praying .

Being right people is praying.

No one doesnt want money from you for praying or worship.

Comment

I've seen too much to believe there isn't a God. The truth is not everyone will see it. People will fight tooth and nail to disprove. First thing people have to know is what God is. Since most people dont know they have their own ideas of what He is and when it doesnt meet their own mental conception then He automatically doesnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  I've seen too much to believe there isn't a God. The truth is not everyone will see it. People will fight tooth and nail to disprove. First thing people have to know is what God is. Since most people dont know they have their own ideas of what He is and when it doesnt meet their own mental conception then He automatically doesnt exist.
                  Cleto, i'ts the other way around. People don't have to try and disprove god, you have to prove him. We aren't the one's claiming in this super natural being that transcends time and space, you are.

The reason I stopped believing a long time ago, is because I actually care whether or not what I believe is the truth and not "faith" that is expected of me.

As science progresses, religion and what it says in the bible, quran and other holy books becomes less and less accurate. If there is a god, he's not the god of those books or religions because they have been shown to be primitive, foolish and just wrong about almost everything they claim.

Comment

Every person in hell is a believer. Sad thing is that it is too late for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      What have you seen, miracles?

Theast sentence is kinda funny because everybody has their own interpretation of god Is and that's why we have thousands of different deities, and people say their deity is the only and correct one

Comment

Working...
                      X