Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum is richer

Comment

It will depend on his children.

.... aaaannnnnndddd how big an offer he gets for Pacquiao-Marquez V.

Comment

Marquez hard-pressed to decide

Marquez is afraid that he will be exposed by Rios, Bradley, and a few others waiting for him at welterweight. Cotto might go down in weight if Marquez approves.

Comment

Lol@the haters trying to discredit the Champion of this Era.

Comment

Marquez could fight again but not Pacquiao. Why give him a chance to avenge his loss, which is what the next fight will be all about.

Comment

If Marquez retired that would be fine, he has earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                He ain't bout dis life
                Denial is blinding. It's clear that you were affected emotionally by the complete annihilation of the once kingpin manny plankiao. I'm not one to degrade myself by making fun of someone on a forum, but a petition? Really? Are you trying to save the whales? Go home with that, compubox doesn't mean a thing when the trap was set and the mouse got caught, "luckily" he survived.

Comment

Originally posted by BS_Blogger View Post
                  Marquez is afraid that he will be exposed by Rios, Bradley, and a few others waiting for him at welterweight. Cotto might go down in weight if Marquez approves.
                  Exposed? We're talking about someone that's earned his stripes. Rios nor Bradley have earned a damn thing and Cotto is in another weight class, he admitted himself he wouldn't try to make 147 and drain his body. Also Marquez is not a welterweight, he never tried to be, coming in at 143. So, no, you're off base my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                    That's sad. Juana Manuela Marquez has nowhere near the legacy that Pacman Pacquaio has. Juan ma didn't white wash and KO the #1 140 pound fighter in the world in two rounds. And Juan ma didn't rule the 147 pound division with an IRON FIST Ala Pacman. And Juan ma didn't make the so called pound for pound Picasso run for the hills with a diaper full of dog **** in it. PAC and Marquez battled each other pretty evenly for 42 rounds, and Marquez landed a once in a lifetime perfected placed punch. That doesn't necessarily make Juan Marquez better than Pacman, that just means that he landed the perfectly placed punch. But if Juan Marquez wants to base his whole boxing life and career on Manny Pacquaio so be it. It almost seems like a sick obsession to me.
                    You are just a butthurt loser knowing that your god got ktfo it pains you and that jmm is the better fighter and always has been. Going to watch the fight again and dedicated the koing of your hero pac to you.

Comment

I think he should retire. I get the feeling that he was driven by a hunger to get a W over Pacquiao through the last few years, to end his career getting the win he'd wanted for so long.

Now he has it, I wouldn't he surprised if he wasn't as hungry. Marquez has nothing to prove to anybody, he has his health, he has money and he's got the win he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                      X